It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me...

Discus and support It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I lost internet connection got it working and my Xbox account says enter password I entered the password which Xbox says it's the wrong password so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Richard Coffman, Jan 21, 2023.

1. It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me...

So I lost internet connection got it working and my Xbox account says enter password I entered the password which Xbox says it's the wrong password so I go to Microsoft online reset my password and sign in and it allows me to sign in online so I go to enter the new password on Xbox to sign in and it says it's still the incorrect password what the heck do I do

:)

Richard Coffman, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Richard Coffman Win User

It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me sign in what the heck?

I just tried it and still with new password can't sign in but on phone at MI rosoft I can
  3. Rostom L Win User

It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me sign in what the heck?

Hi Richard! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please power cycle your console and sign in your account again.

Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  4. Rostom L Win User

That's weird. Let's check if your account is currently added to that console so we can remove it and then add again.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account. Please check if your account is there then remove it.
  5. KigoYushi Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I'm having the same problem. Except I created a new twitch acc to match my xbox live name and now I can't log out of my old won't. It starts to log me out and then it's like nope, your ***!!!!!
  6. Jorwood Win User

Router security protocol help please

Ok I did do that and now I still can't get it to recognize my wifi and get the same message. Except now it's saying I need an update and it won't let me passed this step until I can connect...
Thema:

It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me...

1. It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me... - Similar Threads - won't except password

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  6. Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?: This seems to be a unique problem, seeing as nothing has helped me, so I'll try to break it down: I wanted to use the Minecraft launcher, but I wasn't signed in. I started to login, but then it...
  7. Xbox controller won't turn on except plugged in first

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won't turn on except plugged in first: My Xbox controller won't turn on except I plug it in first. Then I can unplugged it and it continues to functions completely fine. I use it on my windows 10 PC The problem is not a faulty...
  8. Everything works except Netflix 5028-1980.6001 - It won't get as far as the menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everything works except Netflix 5028-1980.6001 - It won't get as far as the menu: Hi. My Netflix app will not load on my XboxOne - it shows the logo, but the loading symbol spins for a minute before saying: "Something went wrong. Netflix has encountered an error. If the app...
  9. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360: I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my...
  10. Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button: I can move between console off and controller off after pressing xbox button. But on the homepage i can't do anything. I tried reconnecting controller, turning off the console and on but it stayed...