It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

Discus and support It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to redeem the code I get this message: "Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taka x Illusion, Mar 30, 2014.

1. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

Every time I try to redeem the code I get this message:

"Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate."

:)

Taka x Illusion, Mar 30, 2014
  2. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

theres something error with your payment method attached on your account

you can check to billing.microsoft

whether your payment instrument expired or not

Roxszinga 360ID, Mar 30, 2014
  3. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

Please contact Xbox Support in order to get your account checked.

CaloricWinter9, Mar 30, 2014
  4. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

And of course the solutions Microsoft gives you don't even work.

Taka x Illusion, Mar 30, 2014
  5. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    Try calling microsoft - I had a similar issue where it wouldn't let me add/edit a payment option. I called and they were able to add it for me.

kuruczpa, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Anthoop Win User

Can I redeem many gift cards with Ms points?

It turns out that I was only allowed to redeem 3x £25 gift cards before my Microsoft rewards account was restricted. It does note that this will be reviewed within 24hrs so hopefully I can redeem the rest of my points soon.
  7. kuruczpa Win User

Try calling microsoft - I had a similar issue where it wouldn't let me add/edit a payment option. I called and they were able to add it for me.
  8. Roxszinga 360ID Win User

theres something error with your payment method attached on your account

you can check to billing.microsoft

whether your payment instrument expired or not
  9. CaloricWinter9 Win User

Please contact Xbox Support in order to get your account checked.
  10. Taka x Illusion Win User

And of course the solutions Microsoft gives you don't even work.
Thema:

1. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card - Similar Threads - won't allow redeem

2. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  3. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  4. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  5. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  6. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  7. Why isn't my fallout 3 redeem code working? Won't allow me to download just says ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why isn't my fallout 3 redeem code working? Won't allow me to download just says ...: I purchased fallout 4 in December and was looking forward to playing fallout 3 after I'd completed FO4. I entered my code that came in the box only to then find out there is a cut off date even...
  8. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card: I'm trying to redeem my $25 Microsoft card but every time I try to redeem the card I get this message: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering...
  9. Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...: Hi all. On Wednesday night I was unable to play with friends online, and realised my xbox live account had ran out. So I bought a 12 month subscription card and went to redeem, however it said...
  10. Won't allow me redeem HELLSTORM WEAPON CAMO its says the codes invalid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me redeem HELLSTORM WEAPON CAMO its says the codes invalid: I put in the code but it says it's invalid bc80280e-1dab-49a8-b0a4-05dcff8569e1