It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17.

Discus and support It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.Firstly i am new to this forum and i don`t know if this is the right section in the forum to post my problem.I apologize in advance if it not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BulgarianRealM, Aug 22, 2016.

1. It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17.

Hello.Firstly i am new to this forum and i don`t know if this is the right section in the forum to post my problem.I apologize in advance if it not the right section.Now i went on to buy/pre-order the fifa 17 super deluxe edition for xbox one and wanted
    to use my credit card but when it started to ask about cardholder name etc. and botoom it said i am from the US therefore i couldn`t change that country and couldn`t make the pruchase.Can anyone help me?

:)

BulgarianRealM, Aug 22, 2016
  2. FlintyGull79
    FlintyGull79 Guest
    Best Buy Pre order...

if I use my debit card MasterCard on BestBuy.com to pre order the Xbox One console does bestbuy.com automatically debit money from my card???

FlintyGull79, Aug 22, 2016
  3. MissEgg00
    MissEgg00 Guest
    Can`t add payment methods to son`s account

So with the new update (hate it) i can`t grant my son an allowance so he can get map packs. I tried to add my debit card to his account so he can buy them but it won`t let me. Just lets me add a code from a points card (no one near me sells them). How do
    i give him money? Thanks

MissEgg00, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey BulgarianRealM -

Sorry to hear about the issue. For account and/or billing issues, you will want to reach out directly to

phone support
    for assistance. We are unable to assist with account/billing related inquiries here on the forums .

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Miss Bijoux, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey BulgarianRealM -

Sorry to hear about the issue. For account and/or billing issues, you will want to reach out directly to

phone support
    for assistance. We are unable to assist with account/billing related inquiries here on the forums .

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Missing Fifa 17 super deluxe bonus items

Hey Zombie Carnage7 -

What content, specifically, are you missing? And where did you pre-order your game from? In the meantime, please take a look at this guide from EA

regarding the FIFA 17 editions
    that explains how the bonus content works.

Let us know! :)
  7. XBF Ruben D Win User

How can I TAKE MY DEBIT CARD OFF XBOX

Hello Justin,

Thank you for replying back! When it comes to pre-orders, if you are using a debit or credit card to pre-order the item in question, the card will have to stay on file until the payment has gone through. All pre-orders using a credit or debit card will
    process 10 days prior to the release of the pre-order. However, if you want to get charged right away for the pre-order, you will have to use Microsoft Currency in order for that to happen.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included.

Hey Louh519! Did you pre-order the game? The 8000 points is only for the post release version of the Super Deluxe Edition. The pre-order version included gold packs each week and a few other items. For full details check

here
    . Thanks!
  9. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
Thema:

1. It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17. - Similar Threads - won`t let debit

2. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  3. Can`t hera mates in the voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t hera mates in the voice chat: Hello, I have the following problem: When I want to play together with my friend in a voice chat, I can't hear him. We have tried using the Xbox Party Chat and Discord. I use a Wireless Turtle...
  4. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  5. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  7. won,t let me add other players to my friends list

in XBoX Accessibility
    won,t let me add other players to my friends list: add a friend is not working 4c44e1f0-252e-4e62-b477-143206171e53
  8. Game won`t let me change my Emblem or Clantag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won`t let me change my Emblem or Clantag: Has this happened to anyone else? I`ve already tried uninstalling the game & reinstalling it.That did`t help.It really has me confused why this is happening? 31cede42-51ef-4cc4-908a-3e9ec0b1755e
  9. I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play: Can someone help me please , in december i achieved xbox live gold but every time when i want to create or to join a party it won t let me enter, he sends me to ..Get More With Gold ... And in...
  10. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c