It will not let me play multiplayer, because, a hacker got into my account, and got me banned.

Discus and support It will not let me play multiplayer, because, a hacker got into my account, and got me banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended from communications, for bad talk but I was hacked and the hacker did that and now it won't let me talk or play multiplayer.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N4VY WOLF, May 25, 2017.

1. N4VY WOLF
    N4VY WOLF Guest

It will not let me play multiplayer, because, a hacker got into my account, and got me banned.

I was suspended from communications, for bad talk but I was hacked and the hacker did that and now it won't let me talk or play multiplayer.

:)

N4VY WOLF, May 25, 2017
  2. Banned my acc with my other cant not banned

this why I got banned because when I get on dbz when my other account got banned then my main acc do not got banned and when it’s gets banned my main account do not let me talk and play multiplayer so can u help me do grt unbanned for my acc

Gamertag: BannedKobe

Kobe B Romero, May 25, 2017
  3. Suspended on Xbox Live

I was permanently banned from xbox live when a hacker got into my account and changed my rank and gave me a lot of cash and i got banned on xbox live can somebody help me get my account back

SpeedyBog764461, May 25, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Not sure how you were "hacked".

The enforcement team do not use the forums,you need to go to the enforcement site
    here where you can file for a case review.

If you think your account was compromised then you should follow the instructions here

Daft Badger, May 25, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Not sure how you were "hacked".

The enforcement team do not use the forums,you need to go to the enforcement site
    here where you can file for a case review.

If you think your account was compromised then you should follow the instructions here
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hackers got me.

LightsydeDean, hey there.

When it comes to de-ranking and 'in game' exploits on a game that is not owned by Microsoft, you will need to contact the owners of the franchise (Activision) or their development team in charge of that game (Infinity Ward). Only they can resolve your issue.
    However, Call of Duty 4 is very outdated which means it probably does not get any after care at all anymore, so don't hold your breath.

Click here to be taken to the Activision Support portal. (Your going to need to sign up to talk to an agent).

It is a shame, as CoD 4 was one of the 'better' titles from the franchise, but it is what it is and there's very little that can be done to prevent 'Hackers' or 'Modders' from accessing the games multiplayer. That being said, if you know who attacked you
    then you can report them via the 'file a complaint' tool on the console.

Hope this helps buddy,

Many thanks

Cloud.
  7. God of the Nine Win User

Hackers got me.

The more popular a game the higher the chances of finding uncouth and shady players. I personally do not understand why there are people who try to turn something fun that lasts into something that is funny for a day then no fun at all after that. ie Borderlands...
    However there seems to be something about the modern FPS games that bring in real life prizes to their tournaments. It causes people of all sorts looking to either cheat or sabotage the game in a deviant manner. Simply put, avoid what bothers you. I tried
    the Infinity Challenge on Halo 4... Biggest waste of time in my opinion, but I won't make that mistake twice. So if it truly bothers you then I would ask for a refund starting at the bottom of the ladder and working your way up, and once you have or have not
    succeeded. Simply never return. I personally won't stand for headaches I know I can avoid, when all I want to do is have fun and play a game.

Sorry to hear that yet another person has been hit by the nether end of the gaming stick. Hope your future endeavors in gaming are more quality oriented. :]
  8. haHAH I AM12Btw Win User

Enforcement

Does the same with me, my older brother's account got banned from communications and from playing multiplayer games online and every single account on the xbox has this problem now.
  9. xxREDBLUE BLURx Win User

Console Banned

sorry your account got banned kid but u shouldnt play with hackers
Thema:

1. It will not let me play multiplayer, because, a hacker got into my account, and got me banned. - Similar Threads - let play multiplayer

2. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  3. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  4. Minecraft will not let me play Multiplayer due to Microsoft account settings (Mac OS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me play Multiplayer due to Microsoft account settings (Mac OS): I have not been able to play minecraft multiplayer on Java due to microsoft account settings. I followed a tutorial on youtube on how to fix that problem. The tutorial led me to the microsoft...
  5. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer: Today i bought minecraft because i couldn’t get into the user I already had it on. But now I can’t play multiplayer. I’ve tried nearly everything to fix it and nothing works. I’ve sat myself as an...
  6. Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.: I've literally edited all my xbox settings to allow, logged out and back into the minecraft launcher, and it still won't let me play multiplayer. The guides didn't help, as they all said the same...
  7. My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege: What is happening is I bought it and whenever I try to play quick match or ranked/unranked games it directs me to buy Xbox game pass. But if I try to play single player it lets me. Why is this...
  8. Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF: It won’t let me play COD MWF on multiplayer and it only show up 4 data packs when I go to manage game and adding but when I go in the game to see what packs I’m missing it says that I have them...
  9. PC Gamepass Not Let Me to Play Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Not Let Me to Play Minecraft Multiplayer: I gave all multiplayer security and privacy and both Xbox and Microsoft accounts but still multiplayer not working 46d2848a-253b-4574-a7e1-798ec3181c26
  10. Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...: Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play campaign Xbox series x 11b7c332-3409-4b6c-b279-847cf89d9d4b