It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

Discus and support It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime 279f09c6-d9bc-4aa4-8b48-429e1f9f514d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar Simmons1, Oct 4, 2023.

1. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime

:)

Oscar Simmons1, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Default 221 Win User

It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can I get the game ?

If you can't buy the EA FC 24 Ultimate Edition and are instructed to contact Microsoft support, ensure your payment info is correct, check your account status, and contact Microsoft support for assistance.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

redeem codes

Too late to edit that post, there are some sources citing they're for EAS FC and some are FIFA Points for Ultimate Team. Be sure to contact EA Support if they're definitely for UT and still not showing up.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

Hi Mikkel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing FC points. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If your EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition preorder 4600 FC Points bonus is still not showing, you might need to download additional content to the game by yourself. Here’s how to do that.

Head to My Games and Apps.
    Find EA Sports FC 24.
    Press A to select the game.
    Choose “Ready to Install” from the drop-down menu.
    Select the available add-on that you wish to install and confirm.

If you’ve purchased a digital copy of the game, EA FC 24 Ultimate Edition bonus content should automatically be available in the game. If these 4600 FC Points are still not showing, try power-cycling your console. Here’s how to do that:

Shut down your console completely.
    Unplug it from the wall.
    Leave it unplugged for around 2 to 5 minutes.
    Plug the console back and turn it on.

If the issue still persists, I highly suggest you reach out to EA Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help-search/?q=live+chat&product=origin&platform=pc

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Why has my purchase been taken away

I just want to confirm, you have purchased the game EA FC 24 Ultimate Edition however you cannot see it on your Xbox library, is that correct?

Please try to confirm if the purchase was successful. To do this, sign in to account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.

Please let me know once you're done.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

1. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can... - Similar Threads - let buy ultimate

2. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one: Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play on Xbox one so I have bought a game that...
  3. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  4. Won't let me buy

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me buy: I am trying to buy the M1A1 Click-bait tank in War Thunder but when I go to checkout it willnot let me purchase and says "pay remaining applicable taxes with" then it tells me to add a way to pay...
  5. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  6. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  7. I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now: I buys the new call of duty 3 and it’s not letting me play it I can show u I buys it 3 mouths ago on cash app 30037eab-636e-493a-9083-849bbf0ab69f
  8. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...: I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account...
  9. Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games.: Game pass ultimate not letting me buy deals with gold games. Keeps asking me to manage subscription. I’m paid up until August 2023 d969221c-d5fb-45c8-8805-71ae65375a6c
  10. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449