It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch)

Discus and support It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I randomly disconnected from my friend's realm that I have had no issues with before. In the bottom corner, it said, "Sign into a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Montorio master, Dec 13, 2020.

1. It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch)

Today I randomly disconnected from my friend's realm that I have had no issues with before. In the bottom corner, it said, "Sign into a Microsoft Account," I clicked on it, then there were two buttons, underneath some text, which
    I can sum up to say, "Save your purchased items to play with on Minecraft on your Microsoft Account!" I didn't see any relation from this to the main problem before, but now I realise, It does. Back when I bought some cosmetics from the marketplace, such as
    worlds, I wanted to play them with my father, so we had a lot of fun playing it every day, but eventually after a couple days of it, it broke (kinda). So as usual after a long day in our world we saved and quit to rest. We stopped playing it for a while, but
    magically when I went back on Minecraft, there was a lock by the world, which would say, if you press on it, that you do not own this pack and/ or need to buy it. That is when I was completely baffled, and haven't tried to play on it again since. That scenario
    is similar to the one that occurred today, no? Anyways, I clicked on the left button, taking me to a screen showing the Microsoft Account login website link and code. I inputted them correctly, and went to check on Minecraft. The results would change each
    time I try and fail. Sometimes it has different stages of ellipses, (.,..,..., and ....) and nothing actually happens, sometimes, it has the ellipsis for 1 or 2 seconds and swaps back to the text in the bottom left again, and sometimes, nothing happens.

I don't know if this is an internet error, but let me know if you find out anything,

Cheers

:)

Montorio master, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox screen, asking me to sign in. I don't have Xbox. I have ps4

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It sounds like you may have accidentally clicked on the Xbox sign-in page instead of the Nintendo Switch sign-in page.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, please follow these steps:

1. On your Nintendo Switch, go to System Settings > Users > Add User.

2. Create a new user account and select "Sign in using a Microsoft account."

3. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft account and link it to your Nintendo Switch.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. TheSolidGameBox Win User

"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

Try signing out of your microsoft account and signing back in on your nintendo switch.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with friends. How do I log into Minecraft Servers and link my Microsoft account and Nintendo account?

Hi Shiloh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

If you haven't done this already, kindly follow these workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Tomm_A: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nt-to-my/e85f1fcf-61b0-4316-9c21-c689780cf34a

"It seems that you are trying to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:

Open Minecraft on Your Nintendo Switch:

Launch the Minecraft game on your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with a Microsoft Account:

Click on “Sign in with a Microsoft account” when prompted.

This will provide you with a unique 8-digit code.

Visit the Provided Link:

On your computer or mobile device, go to the link provided: aka.ms/remoteconnect.

Enter the 8-digit code from your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with Your Microsoft Account:

Sign in with your Microsoft account (the same account you use for Xbox Live or other Microsoft services).

Confirm the Connection:

Once you’ve signed in, confirm that you want to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It is done.

Your Microsoft account is now linked to your Nintendo Switch, and you can enjoy cross-platform play and access your Minecraft worlds.

Remember that this process allows you to play Minecraft with your Microsoft account across different platforms. "

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Nintendo Switch Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://www.nintendo.com/my/support/switch/index.html

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. TruthfulAlarm86 Win User

Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

Can't find back to my Microsoft account to my Nintendo switch
  6. JerBearFTW Win User

"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

Try signing out of your microsoft account and signing back in on your nintendo switch.
    I have tried that about 20 times now. :/
Thema:

It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch)

1. It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch) - Similar Threads - longer let sign

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  9. After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k: Console updated, but no longer does 4k only up to 1440 . I still game in 4k on my pc . So samsung tv is not the problem f4eb637b-2c0b-4f4d-a8a7-1136ec8877ff
  10. let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...: I’m connected to the internet but can’t connect to the rocket league server? Please help. I’ve reinstalled my game, rebooted the Xbox and still Nothing. Thanks 15957ba1-bb44-4dcf-a1a0-96715871244b