It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party

Discus and support It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It shows im connected to the Wi-Fi but it won’t let me play games or join party’s and it say service info unavailable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ������ Sheisty, Sep 11, 2023.

1. It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party

It shows im connected to the Wi-Fi but it won’t let me play games or join party’s and it say service info unavailable

:)

������ Sheisty, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party

3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi 🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🍳 Sheisty,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with playing games and joining parties on your Xbox console.

May I know which Xbox console model do you have?

When did this issue start?

Have you tried connecting the console to another network?

Firstly, let's check if there are any service outages or maintenance ongoing in your area that could be causing this issue. You can check the Xbox Live status page to see if there are any known issues affecting the Xbox Live service. Here's the link to the page: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

If there are no known issues, let's try some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. Please follow the steps below:

1. Restart your Xbox console: Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until the console turns off. Then, press the Xbox button again to turn it back on.

2. Check your network connection: Go to Settings > Network > Network settings on your Xbox console and check if your console is connected to the internet. If it is, try running the "Test network connection" option to see if there are any issues with your network.

3. Clear the cache on your Xbox console: Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until the console turns off. Then, unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cable back in and turn on the console.

4. Check for updates: Go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads on your Xbox console and check if there are any updates available for your console. If there are, download and install them.

5. Reset your console to factory settings: If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your console to factory settings. Please note that this will erase all data on your console, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding. To reset your console, go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console on your Xbox console.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Braulio 🖤 Win User

when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

Same thing is happening to me , our nat types are open and I’ve restarted my router twice. It won’t even let me play games online either , even though i’m connected to my internet
  5. Khyler Timmerman Win User

I can’t join a party with my roommate

Attached below are images of it just a saying connecting in the party and what occurs after. We are both on the series s digital version. It says network error but I’m unsure how it would only affect our party. We also noticed that specifically for madden 24 it won’t let us join an online game together. I’m not sure what to try we both have disconnected and reconnected to the WiFi network
  6. NugNug61 Win User

How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are unavailable as well?

I’m having the same issue it won’t even let me play a game with friends
Thema:

1. It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party - Similar Threads - shows I’m connected

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  6. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  7. 1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG...: 1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG 32GN650-B monitor, is there something wrong with said monitor or Xbox series x...
  8. My Xbox shows that I’m in a game that I don’t have installed. Can’t get it to show that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox shows that I’m in a game that I don’t have installed. Can’t get it to show that I...: How do I fix when my account shows I’m in a game that’s not installed? 16d22e20-3940-423e-ae67-967b75cd0161
  9. Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements: I use the Xbox app on my pc but it never shows my friends what I’m playing, simply states “online” plus I don’t unlock any achievements. Been playing Outlast 2 but haven’t got a single...
  10. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]