It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

Discus and support It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabe Perkins, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Gabe Perkins
    Gabe Perkins Guest

It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the Microsoft store It says that my account doesn't exist.

:)

Gabe Perkins, Dec 5, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on microsoft.com

Hello Gabe, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you're able to sign in to your Microsoft account on the Microsoft website but encountering issues when trying to sign in through Minecraft or the Microsoft Store, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Double-check that you're entering the correct email address and password when signing in to Minecraft or the Microsoft Store. Ensure that there are no typos or mistakes.

2. Sometimes, stored cache and cookies can cause sign-in issues. Clear the cache and cookies from your browser or the specific app you're using (Minecraft or the Microsoft Store). Then try signing in again.

3. Make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft or the Microsoft Store app installed. Outdated versions may have compatibility issues. Check for updates in your app store and install any available updates.

4. It's possible that there may be an issue with your account. Visit the Microsoft Account Troubleshooting page (https://account.microsoft.com/account) and sign in with your credentials. Look for any notifications or alerts regarding your account status and follow the instructions provided.

5. Test signing in on a different device or network to see if the issue persists. This will help determine whether the problem is specific to your current device or network configuration.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. TerryLarkin1 Win User

I Can't Sign In

I am having the same issues. And when I try and sign in on my computer it says that my microsoft account does not exist. What do i do?
  4. f67d7072-f74b-4da6-8 Win User

Game Pass subscription purchased but Xbox PC app says account does not exist

Hi Samy,

thanks so much for the reply. I gave the instructions a try but it still says that the microsoft account does not exist.

Even microsoft store tells me my account does not exist x.x

Regards

-Moe
  5. mathieu côté Win User

My account was hacked and no recovery method works

Yes, it says that the account doesn't exist. However I am certain it is correct and I am connected to the microsoft store with it in the very moment
  6. amltrojan Win User

Microsoft order does not appear in library or available to download

Hi, exists the possibility that the game was purchased directly with your account.

If you don’t mind please sign in with your account on the Microsoft store in your son’s laptop
    Once you’re logged in, go to the Library and check if you’re able to see the game there ready to install
    When I am on my son's laptop, whether I sign into the Microsoft Store using his account or mine, the game I purchased (Plague Inc) does not show up under Games or Apps.
Thema:

1. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on... - Similar Threads - says microsoft account

2. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  10. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...