It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

Discus and support It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liaz1225, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Liaz1225
    Liaz1225 Guest

For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though every other device was acting perfect I test out the internet connection and it says as a perfect internet connection so I try to get into the Microsoft store and it doesn't work so it tells me to go do an internet connection test and it comes up with the DNS is not working so I fix it and now it says the IP doesn't work so I fix it and it says it's perfect but then the Microsoft shop still won't load and tells me to fix it even though it's perfect I've tried resetting it multiple times and it still won't work

:)

Liaz1225, Jun 19, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: