It says that I have to pay in Euros to buy a DLC for any xbox 360 game (Using xbox one)

Discus and support It says that I have to pay in Euros to buy a DLC for any xbox 360 game (Using xbox one) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm mexican and I can buy DLC's from Xbox one games with mexican pesos. The problem is: When I try to buy a DLC from any xbox 360 game using this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis AdrianGutierrez, Dec 23, 2016.

1. It says that I have to pay in Euros to buy a DLC for any xbox 360 game (Using xbox one)

I'm mexican and I can buy DLC's from Xbox one games with mexican pesos.

The problem is: When I try to buy a DLC from any xbox 360 game using this account, it says that I have to pay in Euros.

Why does this happen?

How can I fix this?

:)

Luis AdrianGutierrez, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Does Getting The Taken King For Xbox ONE transfer to my 360, even though i dont own a Xbox ONE (Yet)

No, if you buy dlc for 360 it stays like that you want dlc for xbox one you have to pay again

JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7AFA-4439-B5E2-2FBD89264E56, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Xbox Minecraft upgrade from 360 to One

I have Minecraft for 360 and recently bought my Xbox One S. Some games i can take them to One, like Perfect Dark. But in the case of Minecraft it requires me to pay 20 Euros, when my friends either got it free or arounf 4 Euros

Σcɧц David Masana, Dec 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

It says that I have to pay in Euros to buy a DLC for any xbox 360 game (Using xbox one)