it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?

Discus and support it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROBENATOR, Dec 14, 2021.

1. ROBENATOR
    ROBENATOR Guest

it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just started back tonight

:)

ROBENATOR, Dec 14, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart your internet device for a few minutes, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. USMC BEEF PATTY Win User

The Next Halo

I love halo and i have bought every single one. I even played Halo CE on Xboxconnect aka online. It was the bomb. I cant wait for Halo 5 with its dedicated servers!
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Game of the yeat

Oh man! Its hard to pick just one. I would have to say either gears 5, or red dead 2
  5. Skullsmasher443 Win User

Attention, error authorizing user with Halo 5 Guardians Service

I'm having a problem where I cant connect to only halo services such as halo 5 customization of my account and accessing the halo channel and I can play any other multiplayer game such as titan fall just fine. On halo 5 I cannot connect to servers and the
    halo channel it says I don't have halo services and I cant read the daily message of the day and this problem has been occurring since December of 2015
  6. xsv Win User

Exclusives on E3

Halo infinite ( its been 4 years sine halo 5, i just cant wait anymore), Cyberpunk 2077, because too hyped, also Gears 5, loved the trailer, cant wait to see more of Kait's story!!
Thema:

1. it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? - Similar Threads - says halo playter

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I got halo mcc and its DLCs through a digital code but now 3 months later it say I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got halo mcc and its DLCs through a digital code but now 3 months later it say I don't...: I originally got Halo MCC through ultimate back during Dec. 25 and then later got the game (including its dlcs) later as a gift as a digital code. Now 3 months later when my ultimate has expired...
  8. The day I say goodbye to Halo, and Microsoft/343 Industries:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The day I say goodbye to Halo, and Microsoft/343 Industries:: This is a bit of a rant, and probably a boring one at that, so feel free to skip it. Or, at the very least, fix yourself a cup of coffee first! I want to take you back to the year 2002, right...
  9. Halo wars disc say installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars disc say installation stopped: I was trying to see if I could play halo wars on my xbox one S but every time I put the disc on and go to download games it says installation stopped and that there's a problem connecting and to...
  10. I want say halo is dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want say halo is dead: I got xbox one form mcc and is crap nobody plays it the gave away a game they couldn't sale I look formums for halo mcc this games crap way to go can't sale let's gave it way...