it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

Discus and support it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything it wont let me join pARTIES OR SEND... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick Cousineau, Jan 3, 2024.

1. it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything

it wont let me join pARTIES OR SEND MESSAGES

:)

Nick Cousineau, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything

I appreciate the response.

I just want to clarify when you mentioned in your initial question "it says my Xbox account suspended" Where did you receive this error message?

In this case, I highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support to confirm the status of your account if it's suspended. You may contact them through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Nick! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox account suspension.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, CarTzy: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...unban-me/309e5f29-1aa0-4ba2-8289-5313f79b7eb0

"I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including the phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension."

Also, according to the official Xbox websites:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history#:~:text=Note%20Not%20all%20enforcements%20are%20eligible%20for%20case,in%20to%20your%20account%20to%20view%20your%20enforcements.">https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history#:~:text=Note%20Not%20all%20enforcements%20are%20eligible%20for%20case,in%20to%20your%20account%20to%20view%20your%20enforcements.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

"Not all enforcements are eligible for case review. Ineligible enforcements include those with shorter duration periods, content takedowns with no accompanying service suspension, and suspensions that are no longer active.

However, if your suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live

How will the Xbox enforcement team know that I accidentally reported my friend?
    They wouldn't but as long as your friend didnt actually do anything wrong then they wont be suspended.
  5. TheElderWizard Win User

How do i unsuspend my account and go back to paying my membership whenever i like?

how do i unsuspend me acount my friends say there is no way but there has to be a way out there i wasted 3 years of my life dedicating my life to xbox then i get suspended untill 12/31/9999
  6. SebastienPapillon Win User

I have a permanently suspension on my account really don’t know why the enforcement don’t show me how long or what I did to get permanently suspended so what do I do

Any idea when the website is going to get fixed? I got suspended yesterday afternoon and literally didn’t get any emails or what so ever of why I got banned and how long I’ll be suspended. I tried calling the support number and the only thing he is telling me is to check the enforcement website but the website is not even working so it’s kinda hard to get some anwsers…
Thema:

it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

1. it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement... - Similar Threads - says acount suspended

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  10. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e