It says my son is banned

Discus and support It says my son is banned in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; From Xbox. He’s no idea what he’s done & never had anything done wrong before 4836a10e-c2b7-4aee-b66b-d8f40071672a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fiona McGregor, Jun 26, 2023.

1. It says my son is banned

From Xbox. He’s no idea what he’s done & never had anything done wrong before

:)

Fiona McGregor, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

It says my son is banned

as has been stated, enforcement can only be viewed from the enforcement , family management site, no point contacting support as they are not allowed to assist with bans in any way.
  3. Fiona McGregor Win User

It says my son is banned

Hi, it’s not letting me look at the enforcement/bans, I am afraid. Says we cannot show this information just now.

I’ve got him to login to the Xbox & he can play Minecraft etc.

He only plays age appropriate games.

Tried to contact Xbox, it just keeps going around in a loop.

I’m really not sure what to do.

Thanks

Fiona
  4. OpticRJames Win User

It says my son is banned

Hi, Fiona. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

In order to check if your son's account has an active suspension, please open up this link on your browser then click the sign-in button at the bottom part, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....

You will be directed to the enforcement history of the account. The specific suspension should be indicated in the history section.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

It says my son is banned

I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  6. Fiona McGregor Win User

It says my son is banned

It’s strange. I’ll keep an eye on it
Thema:

It says my son is banned

1. It says my son is banned - Similar Threads - says son banned

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  7. I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield: I dunno what's going on it won't let me cloud game starfield on my xbox one but will let me with any other ultimate game 1e63e192-66b8-482c-9882-bdde1fbaecdf
  8. Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned: I'm trying to set up Minecraft for my youngest on a laptop which already has it installed and has been used by other people. I created a new MS account for him which is a family one. When I...
  9. My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...: His game isn't downloading it keeps saying check back in a bit 213f9161-9836-4bb5-bdb0-d5e5c018331e
  10. My son got suspended. The note doesn't say for how long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got suspended. The note doesn't say for how long.: My son's account has been suspended. The note doesn't say for how long, just "suspended until .." Looks like a date is missing. How do we get the suspension lifted? Also, how can I find the video...