It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

Discus and support It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by montotoo, May 29, 2024.

1. montotoo
    montotoo Guest

I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would appreciate if someone could help me out It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed. :)

Thanks!

:)

montotoo, May 29, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Why was my Minecraft tiktok cape already claimed?

Hi there Blaze, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue while trying to redeem your code!

In case you haven't tried it before, I recommend redeeming the code directly from the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

If the problem persists, you should contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I want the tiktok cape please help me how can I get the tiktok cape

Hi Nirban. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Unfortunately, if TikTok isn't available in your country, you won't be able to claim the TikTok cape. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

TikTok and Twitch Minecraft capes aren't showin up in my skin editor. What do I do?

As stated on the Minecraft website, the capes are not available for Java Edition yet.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. "

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. MystixREAL Win User

I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in my java edition.

Also, the TikTok cape doesn't work, it says it is unavailable. Is it not in Australia yet?
  6. - AJ - Win User

I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in my java edition.

Hi, MystixREAL! Thank you for your reply.

I'm afraid I don't have any official information I can share regarding this specific problem, as the announcements for these capes or Minecraft's 15th-anniversary celebration do not mention the capes being unavailable in some countries.

I experienced something similar when trying to claim the TikTok cape and I found that it would only let me complete the assigned task and claim the reward if the creator I watched was located in the same country as I am. Maybe this would work for you too.

Should you continue to experience issues claiming the TikTok cape, I'd suggest reaching out to Minecraft's dedicated support team for further assistance and clarification on the specifics of this item.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
Thema:

1. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed. - Similar Threads - says minecraft tiktok

2. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  3. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  6. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  7. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  8. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...