It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

Discus and support It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it says that I need a adult account to do so what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kijujubee Clark, Oct 9, 2023.

1. It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it says that I need a adult account to do so what should I do?

:)

Kijujubee Clark, Oct 9, 2023
  2. vQstl Win User

I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts.
  3. XD Eclipsy Win User

My gamer pic will not change

My gamer pic every time I go to change it it says you need to be an adult count but I have all the settings on it to adult I don’t understand even when I try through the Xbox itself or the app it is not cooperating I can change my Microsoft gamer
    picture through the Microsoft website but that is it and I’ve no idea what is going on
    I meant adult account mb
  4. PaulGameurdu154 Win User

Customize Profile

i want to change my profil picture on xbox app but they tell me i am not an adult but my profil setting is adult no restriction
  5. Soko fr Win User

I want to change my profile picture to a custom photo that is in line with the Xbox code of conduct. It has been over 2 days since I last tried. I have never had any violations previously.

Yes I am using an adult account as I have changed my profile picture in the past.
  6. MakaylaHernandez2 Win User

Xbox Account

Hey, Makayla

I live in Brazil and this function is working now, try to restart the connection or the console.

May I hope
    I know they enabled custom profile pictures but I can't change my alt accounts profile picture to a custom pfp cause it says I need an adult.
Thema:

It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

1. It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it... - Similar Threads - says adult account

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. My account is set to child settings but the settings say it's an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is set to child settings but the settings say it's an adult account: My account has been set to custom to where i can put whatever i want but i cant change my picture anymore i cant change things like that because its told me that ive been set to "child" setting...