It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

Discus and support It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZacharyMaisonneuve, Mar 25, 2019.

1. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the problem. So I did that, and it brought me to a page about changing your child's xbox privacy and online
    settings. I just want to sign up for the halo insider program to try mcc on pc early and I don't know how to fix this since I don't have any parental locks or anything.

:)

ZacharyMaisonneuve, Mar 25, 2019
  2. ZacharyMaisonneuve Win User

Hi, it won't let me add a parent to my account, and I don't remember joining one. I also checked online, and it says I'm an adult and that I'm in a family by myself.
  3. ZacharyMaisonneuve Win User

When I click xbox live privacy is when I get the error. It says its a temporary error, so I've been trying for a while and it still doesn't work.
  4. Atherza Win User

Is this on your account sign in?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under 18 years old, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family. Even if you're over the age of 18, you can still be a child in Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're under the age of 18, follow the steps on your console to have your parent sign in and add you to a Microsoft family.

If you're over the age of 18, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

You must set No brarrier setting in Xbox Live Privacy
Thema:

1. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider - Similar Threads - says child account

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not: I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not 15ba4c93-2cbe-41fe-8269-9ea1fa7b2721
  5. I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...: My son and I were gonna play minecraft together. I bought minecraft on Xbox (giving another $20) and when it loaded, it said he couldn't play multi-player because of the family permissions. Which...
  6. Xbox account acts like it's a child account, but Microsoft account doesn't say I'm in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account acts like it's a child account, but Microsoft account doesn't say I'm in a...: I'm trying to purchase Minecraft, but it wouldn't let me do it because of this. It advises me to remove my account from the "family", but when I attempt to do so it shows that I am not in a...
  7. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.: This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up some sort of story mode and basically i...
  8. My account is set to child settings but the settings say it's an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is set to child settings but the settings say it's an adult account: My account has been set to custom to where i can put whatever i want but i cant change my picture anymore i cant change things like that because its told me that ive been set to "child" setting...
  9. My account is still say that I am a child, when I have 18 years old, how can a change that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is still say that I am a child, when I have 18 years old, how can a change that?: I have 18 years old , but my account still a child so I need permission for an adult, but I am one ... Help please 025f9df0-6ee4-4fe1-b7a2-e0253fd281e4
  10. Websites says my account is "Child Account" but my account on my 360 does not say I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Websites says my account is "Child Account" but my account on my 360 does not say I ...: I was using the Project Spark Website and I could not make a post. I then messaged an Admin and the Admin eventually said my Account was child account and I needed to upgrade it to an adult...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ive got a child xbox account even if im 18*