It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last

Discus and support It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last eeb47caf-3193-4d7c-ae38-b3e68d025b83 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kylolink2004, Mar 26, 2018.

1. kylolink2004
    kylolink2004 Guest

It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last

:)

kylolink2004, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Not letting me send messages

it says because of my past behavior I can't send messages. Where do I go to see how long this lasts?

BANJO DA BANDIT, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Problems with custom images

so I’ve been trying to upload custom images for my gamer pic but recently it’s been telling me “because of my past behavior you can no longer use custom images”. But I don’t remember doing anything at all that would make it say that.

Can anyone help me out?

Dawn of Masters, Mar 26, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

You should hopefully be able to find the information you require on the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    when you review your Enforcement history.

gds1972, Mar 26, 2018
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

You should hopefully be able to find the information you require on the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    when you review your Enforcement history.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Profile picture

"Past behavior" can be in reference to anything in regards to uploading material such as a custom gamer-pic or picture-related content on Xbox Live in general. It varies from situation and how many times you've been suspended on repeat behavior. I would
    say that because you're getting a "past behavior" warning then you simply won't be able to for awhile, a year or so from the last offense at best.

It should be reflected on the enforcement website, if not... then you'll just have to wait it out.

https://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. ngocphi Win User

because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics.

Doesnt really matter

Until you serve your suspension

You won't be able to use the insiders hub for a year after the end of the suspension

And it is fair you just don't see the point

One it doesn't matter who starts the fight you are accountable to the terms of use regardless of others actions if you violate the terms of use

You learn this basic rule in life

Since when doesa fight make you immune to the rules

It never does

You see a picture that violates the rules report it

They don't make your actions any better
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Custom Gamerpics

Sorry but they use past behavior (even comm bans) to allow gamers to use custom gamerpics. I'm not sure how long after a ban you can use a custom gamer pic. No one with Microsoft's support can override this as this a function of the enforcement team
  9. MoonGunnner Win User

Can’t upload a new gamer pic!

Same been months although my other Xbox friends have been able to change theirs.
    So frustrating, if they have disabled it (as people noted months ago at the start of the pandemic) why can others change theirs.
Thema:

1. It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last - Similar Threads - says can’t upload

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  4. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  5. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  6. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...
  7. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  8. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4