It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

Discus and support It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PleaseAvailable, Feb 1, 2016.

1. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says "

Thanks for buying The Witcher 2!
    You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.

This game was purchased previously. It has been added to your download queue.

If this product is part of Xbox One Backward Compatibility, it will appear in the Ready to Install section of My Games & Apps on your Xbox One console when it becomes available."

but I can't find it in my library or "ready to install" on my xbox one

:)

PleaseAvailable, Feb 1, 2016
  2. G3b34t3r
    G3b34t3r Guest
    Cant find my Forza Horizon 3 download, not on my purchase list, nost in "my Games". bought on amazon

I cant find my fh3 download. I bought it on Amazon, ultimate edition.

I used the code but its not in my library. When i open the Store and search FH3 ultimate, it says i can buy it for 99€. But in the smaller Pics under the ultimate edition it says that i already own these apps.

My Windows is updated.

G3b34t3r, Feb 1, 2016
  3. the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to install" tab on xbox one

I got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says "

Thanks for buying The Witcher 2!
    You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.

This game was purchased previously. It has been added to your download queue.

If this product is part of Xbox One Backward Compatibility, it will appear in the Ready to Install section of My Games & Apps on your Xbox One console when it becomes available."

but I can't find it in my library or "ready to install" on my xbox one

PleaseAvailable, Feb 1, 2016
  4. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

Have you tried searching for the game manually? If you already own the game on the 360 library, you should be able to claim it on your xbox one. It should show you the Install option once you search for the game.

SingCongButas25, Feb 1, 2016
  5. Well, you said you can't find it on your library or "ready to install" on my xbox one. And so I assume.

SingCongButas25, Nov 2, 2018
  6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Have you tried searching for the game manually? If you already own the game on the 360 library, you should be able to claim it on your xbox one. It should show you the Install option once you search for the game.
  7. SingCongButas25 Win User

Well, you said you can't find it on your library or "ready to install" on my xbox one. And so I assume.
  8. EL GIESTAS Win User

Can't get Witcher 2 to play

I have Xbox One... I bought Witcher 2 for it but I ain't finding it to download.
  9. PhazonMercenary Win User

I can't download the Witcher 2

I have the option to download it but when it gets to 5% it stops and says witcher cant be downloaded but the same thing happened when I bought titanfall a few weeks ago and it took me 3 days of retrying until i could download it witcher on the other hand
    i cant even get it to download anymore, only says it cant be downloaded.......redundancy, I know. So anyone know whats going on ?
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

*** just when i was about to go buy the witcher deal...

I bought 2 games during the sale and some Dragon Age inquisition DLC.

The Witcher 3 is awesome. You can find digital codes for it on Xbox One on various sites for really cheap.
Thema:

1. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library - Similar Threads - says bought witcher

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  7. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  8. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  9. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  10. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if this product is part of xbox one backward