It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

Discus and support It says due to suspension i cannot join a party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TJ Garcia, Sep 10, 2023.

1. TJ Garcia
    TJ Garcia Guest

It says due to a suspension i cannot join party

:)

TJ Garcia, Sep 10, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

3. Braxton Davis1 Win User

Even after my communication suspension I still cant play online games or join party's. ? Why??

When I try to play an online game it says I can't due to a suspension, same with chats and party's
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Please help!!!

And I quote "I'm getting the party error that due to my "past behaviour" I can't join parties" that is an notification for having a suspension on the account. but if you don't then I don't know. maybe official support can spread some light on this current
    situation.
  5. vimal57-941F07A3-1A9 Win User

2 day trial not working

sorry it says on my xbox that i cannot join a party as i do not have gold
  6. GrosChefBandi Win User

Suspension lifted but still cant play???

Hi. Nop, nothing about a console ban.

When i try to play online it says that due to a suspension this account cannot play on xbox live
Thema:

1. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party - Similar Threads - says due suspension

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...: The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up...
  9. Why does GTA 5 keep saying installation has stopped on my Xbox one is it due to the size?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does GTA 5 keep saying installation has stopped on my Xbox one is it due to the size?: Why does my GTA disc say installation has stopped is due to the size 98490c8e-0899-427c-a8e4-ca0ac4f897d8
  10. I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not: I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not 15ba4c93-2cbe-41fe-8269-9ea1fa7b2721