It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ...

Discus and support It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sIt never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it signs me in and says that its syncing my data, which it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BandofSchlieps, May 14, 2015.

1. It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ...

sIt never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it signs me in and says that its syncing my data, which it then says "We couldn't get your latest saved data try again or use this game or app offline. can
    I fix this in any way possible. Please help

:)

BandofSchlieps, May 14, 2015
  2. Couldn't sync data with cloud.

Been trying to play Forza 6.

Upon startup, it says syncing data. Gets to about 16% then pops:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

AvedisWolf

Try syncing again or use this game or app offline. ()

I've tried again numerous times.

I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Forza 6.

Any issues with the cloud? With FM6?

Thanks.

baw-5ACA33FC-92DB-459E-836D-0DD1F5F4C379, May 14, 2015
  3. Xbox one freeze with buzzing sound

Mine it with warframe, when I turned it off, and now when I try to play warframe I get "we couldn't get your latest saved data try again or use this game or app offline. Also some screen snow lines when the buzzing happened. :/

ethanpeterson@rocketmail.com, May 14, 2015
  4. illtinsity
    illtinsity Guest

It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ...

Mine does that two... If u cannot play without that message popping up every time it may be a thing with the servers. But don't delete any of your files for advanced warfare don't even re download it cause you could lose everything. Just when the message
    comes up click play offline and then just go to multiplayer and you should be fine.

illtinsity, May 14, 2015
  5. Kinectamaniac Win User

Split screen issues

Also wanted to add...I did buy the Digital Download version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
  6. WBG Knox Win User

Enforcement

Hi I was on call of duty advanced warfare playing by myself and I sent my friend a party invite and I asked him if he wanted to play call of duty ghosts and he said sure and when I took advanced warfare out of my disc tray and as soon as it took me on my
    XBOX 360 dashboard it signed me out and I thought it was just a internet issue but when I tried to sign in it said I was console banned so I'm guessing I got banned for taking advanced warfare out of my disc tray
  7. Sword Style Win User

Chivalry Medieval Warfare release date?

I've never heard of this either. What is it? The new Call of Duty? Modern Warfare, then Advanced Warfare, and now Medieval Warfare? Well, at least they are taking the franchise in a new direction
  8. Vampirecrypt Win User

Problem with Achievements on Xbox ONE and on Xbox.com

me too, i was playing call of duty advanced warfare
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Should I get the COD: AW or Sunset Overdrive X1 Bundle?

Hello "PEW PEW PEW xD" :)

I love my Kinectless Xbox One, but I would definitely go for the Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare bundle even though I don't play Call Of Duty.

Then, I would trade in Call Of Duty Advance Warfare (if it comes in disc form) and if it comes in a Digital Download Code; then I mind as well play it.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

1. It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ... - Similar Threads - never did before

2. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  3. I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s and it asks me to se select a network but never gets...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s and it asks me to se select a network but never gets...: How come my Xbox one s won't get off the connection screen after selecting a network c2fc43c8-ef28-4da8-8151-642b98b6fc8e
  4. I was permanently banned for things I never did.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned for things I never did.: I was permanently banned for things I never did, I think it’s due to the new banning that is happening where people can hack the servers or whatever and get players banned for all sorts of...
  5. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?: Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be
  6. What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did: Plz help me I bought the new game which came out too 74 dollars after tax and it’s now saying I never bought the game what do I do 381e4c2b-3213-41b1-b84b-34e8046d1aa9
  7. Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?

in XboX Insiders
    Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?: View Poll submitted by /u/TwitchWaterYT [link] [comments]
  8. I was wrongfully accuse of cheating and i never did cheat in a game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully accuse of cheating and i never did cheat in a game: July 8, 2020, 12:42:10 PMJuly 22, 2020, 4:42:10 PMThe offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited: And this happen later July 8, 2020, 12:42:32 PM Permanent...
  9. My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.: My gamer tag is . Each time i lig in it signs me in under Quang666#544. I've had the same gamer tag for 12 yrs. And, each time i let g in it ligs me iut saying tgat someones sn. Ive changed my...
  10. I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...: Hi! I bought 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate in November for $1 (10 SEK). I then cancelled it before the renewal. I never took advantage of the Live Gold conversion that I've seen recommended a...