It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

Discus and support It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shane Doyle2, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Shane Doyle2
    Shane Doyle2 Guest

It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

Like fix it to where I can play

:)

Shane Doyle2, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Shane D, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are going through this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search on the Microsoft community forum and found a solution published by Independent Advisor Lucas Lauer. The first thing is to make sure it is a digital or disc game? If it is a disc game, follow these steps:

First, clear your console queue and persistent storage.

Press the Xbox button > My games & apps > See all > Manage queue > Queue > Click cancel all > Clear queue.

Press the Xbox One button on your controller.
    Go to Settings and select Devices & Connections.
    In the BLU-RAY section, select Persistent Storage.
    Next, select Clear persistent storage three times.

Then try downloading and installing the game remotely:

- Eject the game disc.
    - Go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote feature > Enable remote features.

- Perform a power reset on the console:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.
    2. Unplug all cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc.) and wait 2 minutes.
    3. After 2 minutes, plug all cables back into your router/modem and wait for all the lights to turn on.
    4. Connect all the cables to your console and turn it on.

- Download the Xbox mobile app and connect it to your console.
    - Find your game there and select download to the console.
    - Once the download and installation is complete, insert the game disc halfway into the console. Hold it for a second and then release the game disc.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f052cceb-63ed-457f-abfd-8eb95a3c16d3

See if this helps and let me know.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Mehmet623 Win User

GTA 5 - took about 8 hours to install on Xbox One (digital preorder)

No no. Start the Installation and the Every 5-10min Click Start and stop installing then Click Start. Gta 5 is in 1 h Ready to Play
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Did Treyarch put some thought into...

[quote user="Machete160"]

So your saying that the reason I keep spawning in the exact same spot ten times in a row getting shot by the same person is because thats the best spot on the map. I'm pretty sure that when 5 out of the 6 people are spawn camping you, they could easily
    just start having you spawn at the other end of the map.

[/quote]Well, I'm talking about game modes such as team death match. The only mode that I can think of that you're talking about that really does that is domination, in which basically people just play to spawn camp.
  5. BladeShadowz Win User

Controller Replacement

Hi when I play gta 5 on my xbox it keeps disconnecting and i keep trying to play on with this controller that wont stop disconnecting when i go in the weapon wheel and try to drive the cars.
  6. Big Glenn Daddy Win User

whats everyone playing

Black ops 4 blackout and zombies. Ill never stop playing GTA online. And getting ready for borderlands 3
Thema:

1. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5 - Similar Threads - keeps stopping gets

2. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. How do I fix the installation when it keeps stopping?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the installation when it keeps stopping?: I have been trying to download a xbox game but the installation keeps stopping. I've restarted my xbox, I've canceled the download and downloaded it again, and it still doesn't work. How do I fix...
  6. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  7. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  8. I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge: I keep getting charged and want it to stop charging me 0de5ccd3-30dc-4b21-ba03-1379a9baa8b9
  9. If my external storage device stops working can I get a new one and keep all of my data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my external storage device stops working can I get a new one and keep all of my data?: My external storage device isn't being read and I don't know if it's the USB ports going bad or the hard drive. I just want to know if I can keep my data. ( Also I own a 2014 Xbox One)...
  10. How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...: I'm having a problem with trying to put epic games account on it since he has fortnite from Nintendo switch it keeps putting my gamertag when it finds console and its through his epic account.how...