It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet...

Discus and support It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet connection. I'm posting a picture i took below. I halso have Gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hasaan Azmat, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Hasaan Azmat
    Hasaan Azmat Guest

It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet...

It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet connection. I'm posting a picture i took below. I halso have Gamepass ultimate

:)

Hasaan Azmat, Jan 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet connection. I'm posting a picture i took below. I halso have Gamepass ultimate

Hi, Hasaan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below first so that we can verify if you have a good connection.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select General.

Select Network.

Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.

On the right side of the Network

Please test both the network connection and multiplayer connection. Let me know if both tests are good.

Provide me the errors you are getting from both connection tests.
  3. Rip Curl1200 Win User

Finding a game to join

When you say it's taking 10 minutes to find a game, is that one that others are currently in or to actually start playing at all. I can't seem to join a game that others are currently in, even though my settings are set to public. So even though I'm online,
    it's like playing offline.
  4. daleElmore Win User

Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

I was trying that but it keeps saying you are currently offline and do not have the optional offline mode files installed how do I even fix this since im on cloud gaming
  5. JEEPERGUY-623DE162-3 Win User

appearing offline even though profile says "appearing online"

So, I also am having this same issue. I have tried all the above things as well and even though it shows on my screen that I'm online ...... I appear offline to everyone. I have power cycled the unit. I have unplugged all my internet stuff. I have tried
    to change myself to Offline and back to Online. still shows to everyone on my friends list as being Offline. I'm online now, but if you're to look me up : JEEPERGUY you will find me as offline. I'm a little frustrated because I actually had put myself as
    Offline for a few days, then when I changed myself back to Online, my friends still say that I'm Offline. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
  6. Atryeu Win User

Xbox 360 giving error status code 8007065b

I have the same problem on my end. How are you accessing those internet apps though? I was hoping to download the free game tonight at midnight but not sure how as all of the internet related options are not there. The Dashboard behaves as if I'm offline,
    even though I can see it logs me into LIVE without problem.
Thema:

1. It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet... - Similar Threads - keeps saying i'm

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage: I have 30% of my storage used and I did the clear local save games. I'm confused guys, help me submitted by /u/SpioerSonic [link] [comments]
  5. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  6. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  9. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  10. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c