It is not showing anything on my xbox account

Discus and support It is not showing anything on my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged in to have fun on my games but when I logged in it says in a box where having problems showing this or somthing along those lines I load up a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tx THUMB, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Tx THUMB
    Tx THUMB Guest

I logged in to have fun on my games but when I logged in it says in a box where having problems showing this or somthing along those lines I load up a game then it says unable to load last game data so I delete my account then redownload it to then see nothing
    is there like my friends, gamer score, background, gamer pic. So I then try to change my gamer pic and it doesn’t allow me to do this I checked if I have been banned but I haven’t and I don’t know what to do someone please help

:)

Tx THUMB, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Shane Bayer
    Shane Bayer Guest
    State of Decay discount gone ??

The game is showing now with the discounted price It is not showing anything on my xbox account :). I have not done anything on my account though.

Shane Bayer, Jun 5, 2018
  3. Tenure from "4" to "0". PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: I just checked my Billing Subscriptions and it's not showing anything!?!?!?!?!?! This has been my only Xbox Account for 5 years!?!?! It's only showing my latest Xbox Gold Subscription!?!?

x iTzBarnett Xx, Jun 5, 2018
  4. x iTzBarnett Xx Win User

Tenure from "4" to "0". PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: I just checked my Billing Subscriptions and it's not showing anything!?!?!?!?!?! This has been my only Xbox Account for 5 years!?!?! It's only showing my latest Xbox Gold Subscription!?!?
  5. �� Corby�� Win User

Permanently banned cannot appeal

I contacted support yesterday and they told me to file a appeal. But like you said the enforcement page wont show anything. I cant even login to my account or anything on the xbox
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Game i dont own appeared on my hard drive

Do you have a friends account on your Xbox or maybe a friend made your Xbox their home Xbox, that will often show games that you didn't purchase but your friend did.

I have my sons account on my Xbox and despite the Xbox being set as my home Xbox when he purchases anything on his Xbox One it shows up on my Xbox as ready to install.
  7. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why does my Xbox not show anything?

Have you tried going into troubleshooting mode?
  8. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why does my Xbox not show anything?

Don't worry about it, its easy to forget things. Try it when you can.
Thema:

1. It is not showing anything on my xbox account - Similar Threads - showing anything account

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. Why does my Xbox not show anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not show anything?: I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the stuff above like library and game pass and stuff,...
  7. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  8. My xbox series x won’t stay on nor show anything on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won’t stay on nor show anything on screen: I’ve had my series x for about 6 months now and have had no issues. Last night I went to turn it on but the screen just stayed black. i thought nothing of it until today when i tried it again. I...
  9. My Xbox is turning on but wont show anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is turning on but wont show anything: I have an Xbox series S and whenever I turn it on it either doesn’t show anything on my tv screen or will just show a black screen. I have waited for a while to see if it would work properly and...
  10. Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...: Basically I tried searching up Crusaders Kings III on the xbox app and it was working great then it wouldn’t download and crashed and I had to uninstall it 100 times and now my Microsoft store...