It fell on a nightstand u think it's ok it turns on and everything it fell two differently time

Discus and support It fell on a nightstand u think it's ok it turns on and everything it fell two differently time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It fell on a nightstand u think it's ok it turns on and everything it fell two differently time and it didn't hit the fan area... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEEJAY PIXEL, Jul 13, 2023.

1. DEEJAY PIXEL
    DEEJAY PIXEL Guest

It fell on a nightstand u think it's ok it turns on and everything it fell two differently time

It fell on a nightstand u think it's ok it turns on and everything it fell two differently time and it didn't hit the fan area

:)

DEEJAY PIXEL, Jul 13, 2023
  2. thtkidhogan Win User

Error Code 80048821 Cant Connect to Live

Verachi, did it hurt? .................when u fell from heaven u angel! :)
  3. Cookiez N Cr8am Win User

its time to get EXCITED!!! 2v2, griffball,ForgeTest

I think i just fell in love for the first time in my life...
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

Favorite Getaway Vehicle

yeah?? I think I only fell off once when I hit a bush that turned out to be as hard as cement. I find it much easier to evade cops on a motorcycle. But, yes, you do have to pay a bit more attention to everything around you.
  5. Asterin Win User

Xbox controllers - Careless craftsmanship, or am I just extremely unlucky?

It was only around a two foot drop. It fell from a table onto a bench
  6. Uralowl Win User

Gamerscore fell?

Okay, thanks for the help regardless.

I tried adding up all my scores for each game, and they do indeed add up to 26990 gamerscore. I'm not sure which achievements I'm supposed to be missing either.

Just one more question though, if those achievements have already been "earned", is it possible to "earn" them again? I don't think they're showing as being earned for me any more, but I'm not entirely sure. I don't want to have to go through each game to
    check, and I wouldn't be able to remember all the achievements I've earned over the years by now anyway.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. It fell on a nightstand u think it's ok it turns on and everything it fell two differently time - Similar Threads - fell nightstand turns

2. so one day i fell asleep and i woke up my xbox was water damaged i left it upside down...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so one day i fell asleep and i woke up my xbox was water damaged i left it upside down...: one night i fell asleep and then the next day when is was about too play my hero ultra rumble my xbox wouldnt cut on so i asked my mom for tips then she said leave it upside down for 24 Hours so i...
  3. The TV I use does not have the settings needed to get the fell size screen, but there is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The TV I use does not have the settings needed to get the fell size screen, but there is a...: In the Calibrate TV option, on the screen for size, there is a green full size and blue minimum size box. I cannot get the green full size box to fit my TV screen, how do I set it so it displays...
  4. usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!: Help! I have a Microsoft wireless desktop 850 and the metal part of the usb dongle came off and got stuck in the USB port. I was able to get it out but how do I put it back on the dongle without...
  5. My pop fell over and dripped in my Xbox series s vent it was off how long till it dry and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pop fell over and dripped in my Xbox series s vent it was off how long till it dry and...: I'm in a state of panic right now! I accidentally knocked over a bottle of soda, and it ended up dripping into the vent of my Xbox Series S while it was turned off. My anxiety is through the roof,...
  6. my xbox fell of my table and now shuts off after i press it almost immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox fell of my table and now shuts off after i press it almost immediately: My xbox fell off my table and now when i try to turn it on it turns off after 2 seconds 0d61e0a4-b2b7-431a-90fc-c3d6f5f21d76
  7. My controller fell and It won’t turn on it stopped sensing the batteries I don’t have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller fell and It won’t turn on it stopped sensing the batteries I don’t have a...: I was playing with my controller when It accidentally slipped from my hand and fell so hard onto the ground when I tried to connect it again it sadly blinked one fast blink and then fully turned...
  8. My xbox trigger cap fell off what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox trigger cap fell off what should I do?: I cannot afford another controler and the trigger cap/cover has fallen off and I do not know what to do. It's the elite series 2 51c2c75a-0d0c-46cf-bf30-b46cdf6196b0
  9. My Xbox controller fell off my bed and now my controller doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller fell off my bed and now my controller doesn't work.: The controller still turns on but the buttons aren't working. I tired switching batteries and it still doesn't work. I also tried paring it to the Xbox, turning the controller completely off, and...
  10. Xbox one s fell and now will not power on. Any ideas on where to start to see if it can be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s fell and now will not power on. Any ideas on where to start to see if it can be...: Xbox one s fell and hit the floor. Now it won’t power on. Where should we start to try to fix it or where do recommend taking it to be fixed? d060fe40-4ee9-4d3d-b259-e1c80a0daba2