it dosent let me login in minecraft launcher

Discus and support it dosent let me login in minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i read and i tried all the metods online even on microsoft comunity when i press login whit microsoft acc it says "we couldnt sign you in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by denis 223, Jul 16, 2023.

1. denis 223
    denis 223 Guest

hello

i read and i tried all the metods online even on microsoft comunity

when i press login whit microsoft acc it says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live sorry something went wrong try again in a while (0x80004005)" after i press ok i get a red message on the launcher tath says "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your operating system is up-to-date. For more information, go HERE or contact Customer Support directly." what can i do?

edit: i have 2 acc 1 with i play and 1 with i work

:)

denis 223, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the launcher with the same account, and make sure your PC time, time zone, date and region settings are correct.

Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLLHN

Restart the device and try again.
  3. denis 223 Win User

hey

so it sems it didnt work and i dont know what to do.
  4. denis 223 Win User

OMG

it workksssss

thx

the time and date changes when i restart\shut down my pc

i dont know how to solve it

but thx
  5. Janet_C Win User

In the Windows search bar type "Services".

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

-XblAuth Manager

-XblGameSave, XboxGipSvc,

-Xbox Live Game Save,

-Xbox Live Networking Service,

Right-click on the service (you must do this for each of them) and select Properties.

In the Startup Type section of the "General" tab, make sure it is set to Automatic . If it is not already started, click Start.

Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.

Restart the device and try again.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Make sure that your operating system is updated from Windows Update.

Perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to complete.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC and try again.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. it dosent let me login in minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - dosent let login

2. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  3. it says this account dosent exist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says this account dosent exist: i tried logging into epic games using xbox with this email and it said there is no microsoft account with this email 4b18c3c9-0597-4811-992a-b848bd518b8e
  4. why dosent my xbox profile picture change

in XBoX Accessibility
    why dosent my xbox profile picture change: I try and change my profile picture for awhile but it still stays the same as it was bb23cba6-2354-47f0-877a-d84bc946b856
  5. Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work: I have tried this now for a few hours still not working but when I use someone else’s it works fine I have my mobile hotspot working fine but still won’t connect it just says cannot connect to...
  6. The xbox app dosent work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox app dosent work for me: I Downloaded the app to my laptop vut evry time i launch the app it get close immediately and and a ask for permission tab pops up but i tried to write the email for the permission but i cant...
  7. Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work: I use a Glorious model o and whenever i hold left click, right click dosent work and vice versa. I use a Xbox series x d4f2d12f-6f65-4f96-8570-b5ab90193e39
  8. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  9. how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ...: i have an adult account, and i am 18+ but i still cant change my profile picc and i cant us xbox insider either, anyone can help me? dd8118dd-636b-46e6-b590-dcfe18cc1ea7
  10. Help my xbox 360 dosent let me redeem me gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my xbox 360 dosent let me redeem me gold: when type in my 3 onth code and it loads up I press redeem and it comes up with an error that says there is an error with the xbox service error code 80153043 than when I press on it the second...