It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

Discus and support It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lory Hernandez, Oct 23, 2023.

1. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try

What do I do

:)

Lory Hernandez, Oct 23, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try

Hi Lory H! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, I tried to search for some information online, but unfortunately I could not find anything, so as a personal opinion I encourage you to do the following:

1. Restart your Xbox Series X and try the purchase again.
    2. Verify that your Xbox account is set up correctly and has the necessary permissions to make purchases.
    3. Check that you have a stable and strong Internet connection.
    4. Clear the cache on your Xbox Series X: Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear cache.
    5. Try making the purchase from the Xbox Online Store on a different device, such as a computer or smartphone.

I think it must be a problem with the store. If the problem persists after performing all these steps, let me know, so I can look for other solutions.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Can I upgrade a standard edition to the deluxe edition of Harry potter before the early access starts in uk

If you canceled your Standard Edition and pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition, you may get charged right away since the game is going to be released on the 10th February for Xbox Series X/S edition. The pre-order payment will start 10 days before the release date.

If you already got charged for the Standard Edition, generally, refunds take 3 to 5 business days.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x

You can pre-order and play on the new console, but you will have to wait until April 4th, or you could order the series x version or the deluxe edition and get both versions, and play the Series X version straight away.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder

According to the page for "Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Deluxe Edition Pre-order":

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/st...ter-One-Deluxe-Edition-Pre-order/9NX9KNX36D7H

That game is listed as for both the Xbox One and the Series X/S. Basically, you order it and then the system employs what is called "Smart Delivery" to determine which console you have and download that version accordingly. So you would play the XBox One version on your current console and then, as mentioned by the IA, if you bought a Series X or S and installed the game, it would install the "Optimised for Series X/S" version on that console
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition

All Deluxe orders were cancelled as it contains the Xbox One version, and the date was changed on that to April

Pre-orders with the new dates of fulfillment are now open and you can re-order the game

"The cancellation is due to the delay of the release of the Xbox One version which is included with the Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X|S. You'll be able to pre-order again and play when the game launches for the Series X on February 10th, 2023!”

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1610870920855396354?s=20&t=tzS-NDXpwYaGjaTSpi8NqQ
Thema:

It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

1. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says... - Similar Threads - doesn't let pre

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...: So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut...
  4. XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in: Refer to this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xcloud/comments/19ff0a9/cant_sign_in_to_microsoft_account_via_lg_browser/ My device particularly is a LG TV QNED. submitted by /u/MikeyBoo01...
  5. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  6. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  7. Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?: (1) OK so it is November 27, 2023 and im trying to log into fortnite but it keeps saying login fail and to retry with the same results. I keep searching up for answers and there is NOTHING that...
  8. I factory reset my pc and when i try to install games on the xbox app it doesn't let me the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I factory reset my pc and when i try to install games on the xbox app it doesn't let me the...: I had previously installed games in the download folder, and was able to install games before but now I can't. I've been trying to fix this for almost an hour now....
  9. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  10. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...