it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

Discus and support it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patasaina pereira, Oct 11, 2023.

1. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why

:)

patasaina pereira, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

Hi Patasaina P! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I think maybe the code has expired or is only valid for new accounts. You may be able to use it with another account, just sign in to another account in the Microsoft Store app. If the problem persists, I think you should talk to the store that sold the laptop to see if they can send you a code.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
  4. Tufan K. Win User

The Gamertag doesn´t work !

It happened on my Laptop ( Lenovo ) , i think it was 3 days ago that happened , i don´t really know why the gamertags aren´t showing , (because i cant see the Pictures of the Players from the gamertag, thats the Problem),and i dont know how to fix the Problem.

I hope it was enough information

Tufan
  5. lFaRD Win User

TENURE WENT TO 0 AFTER ACCOUNT MIGRATION

I delete my profile like 3 times but doesn´t work :(
  6. Mjmj0998 Win User

Headphones not working

They work for my Lenovo laptop and I’ll check with my friends Xbox when he gets home
Thema:

1. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - doesn´t appear option

2. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  3. Can`t hera mates in the voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t hera mates in the voice chat: Hello, I have the following problem: When I want to play together with my friend in a voice chat, I can't hear him. We have tried using the Xbox Party Chat and Discord. I use a Wireless Turtle...
  4. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  5. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  6. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  7. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  8. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  9. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  10. WWE2K17 this game appears as owned and I didn´t buy it and doesn´t appear in my games and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE2K17 this game appears as owned and I didn´t buy it and doesn´t appear in my games and ...: No further comments, just to let you know that and if there´s a charge for it,, let you know that I didn´t buy it. Let me know please if I should keep it or not. And is the WWE2K17 no mistake, I...