It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error ...

Discus and support It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @EnenDaveyBoy, There is nothing wrong with what Whitten said in his interview with IGN. At the time he said it, it was true, so you can't really use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thanatos465, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error ...


    @EnenDaveyBoy,

    There is nothing wrong with what Whitten said in his interview with IGN. At the time he said it, it was true, so you can't really use that as a support to the original post, which addresses what is happening now.
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 24, 2014
    #16
  2. I doubt it. It's a bug most likely. If MS was region locking you wouldn't have plenty of people saying it still works for them and just a few saying they are having issues. I know people don't trust MS (I don't either and I think you can look at my posting
    history and see that), but this is really just an issue of MS having to fix a bug and probably some customer service reps who had no idea what they were talking about (They didn't know, it was an easy explanation that made the customer go away so they wouldn't
    have to tell them they didn't know what was causing the issue).

    Honestly, you would have a lot more people take notice if MS was backtracking and you wouldn't have a large amount of people (on NeoGaf there are several people talking about how they have had no issues) if MS decided to region lock. I mean unless you think
    MS is so incompetant that when they try to region lock they only manage to lock out a few people...
     
    ShadowRiver797, Feb 24, 2014
    #17
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    [quote user="GG"]

    @,

    There is nothing wrong with what Whitten said in his interview with IGN. At the time he said it, it was true, so you can't really use that as a support to the original post, which addresses what is happening now.

    [/quote]Not so long ago, similar sources to the OP was suggesting people were getting banned from the XO for swearing on skype.

    I know COD isn't region locked, I looked into it when I purchase it, because I wanted the a dual licence edition, and the only place I could find it at them time was in the US.

    When a decent source confirms the OP then I will believe it. (generally it doesn't bother me either way) but he said, she said articles are well, just that.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 24, 2014
    #18
  4. It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error ...

    Region free means region free, there is no ifs, ands, or buts!
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Feb 24, 2014
    #19
  5. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Fair enough but where in the Op's link are there any ifs and buts? who did they ask for confirmation and how? there certainly isn't any reference to who they got there information from.

    Hardly a credible article.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 24, 2014
    #20
  6. N2O1990HK
    N2O1990HK Guest
    @Galactic Geek

    But OP's "news" is not true,i'm not even live in supported countries,and yet all of my digital games works fine as usual.
     
    N2O1990HK, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

    It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1

    Why can't we down vote these threads?
  8. Ratgax Win User

    It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1

    That is confirmed? wow, if it's true... it's a shame.
  9. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1

    I am ok with this. Anyone with an xbox one can get digital titles directly on the console. This will only crack down on people trying to resell code cards on the internet.
  10. Shaggy2000 Win User

    It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1

    I'm fine with that, if it was me I would bring back the original DRM that Microsoft announced back at E3 last year.
  11. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1

    [quote user="GG"]

    @,

    There is nothing wrong with what Whitten said in his interview with IGN. At the time he said it, it was true, so you can't really use that as a support to the original post, which addresses what is happening now.

    [/quote]Not so long ago, similar sources to the OP was suggesting people were getting banned from the XO for swearing on skype.

    I know COD isn't region locked, I looked into it when I purchase it, because I wanted the a dual licence edition, and the only place I could find it at them time was in the US.

    When a decent source confirms the OP then I will believe it. (generally it doesn't bother me either way) but he said, she said articles are well, just that.
Thema:

It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error ...

Loading...
  1. It begins Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error ... - Similar Threads - begins Microsoft Quietly

  2. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  3. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest Will Begin Tomorrow! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest Will Begin Tomorrow! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest will start tomorrow and all Xbox Insiders on Windows PC are invited to join. Join the battle to triumph over the Archdemon’s forces and save humanity!...
  5. Gaming Copilot (Beta) Begins Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders on Game Bar Today - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Gaming Copilot (Beta) Begins Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders on Game Bar Today - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How do I delete my game progress and begin new game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my game progress and begin new game: I want to delete my game progress and begin new game I've tried everything on YouTube and search on Google but nothing does work how could series s and x have a problem that is not yet more than...
  7. Populous The beginning is not available in EA store in my region and says Failed to Load in...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Populous The beginning is not available in EA store in my region and says Failed to Load in...: I dont know how many times I need to say this. MAYBE it says 'Failed to Load' because its not available in the EA store in my region. Everything else you suggested doesnt work. So either get EA to...
  8. I bought Xbox Gamepas for halo infinite i opened the game started waiting but beginning of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox Gamepas for halo infinite i opened the game started waiting but beginning of...: [img] The momment of the crashing is in the screenshot. My system is RTX4050 16GB RAM I7 13700H ***** moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming ***** c9537c0a-c017-4af1-9490-d786b5abf013
  9. FragPunk Closed Beta Begins October 10! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    FragPunk Closed Beta Begins October 10! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work: Didn't know how to explain it properly in the bug report so here is a video (I am streaming to my PC that's why the quality is bad). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO90Szfe7Eg submitted by...