It be great if use could help

Discus and support It be great if use could help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey I was banned from the 15th till the 29th of last month then I got a ban on the 20th again till the 4th of this month and I didn't get another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwH x FuziQ, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SwH x FuziQ
    SwH x FuziQ Guest

hey I was banned from the 15th till the 29th of last month then I got a ban on the 20th again till the 4th of this month and I didn't get another message to tell me why im still banned or how long it was goin to be ?

:)

SwH x FuziQ, Oct 11, 2017
  2. eRazor89
    eRazor89 Guest
    COD Advanced Warfare Freezes at opening screen and every 2 minutes.

If anyone could help that would be great.

eRazor89, Oct 11, 2017
  3. help

hello i need some help with downloading it whenever i try it said insallation stopped if anyone could help thad be great!

LLAMA X SNIPEZ, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey SwH x FuziQ! Are you able to see your enforcement actions on
    enforcement.Xbox.com? If so, I would suggest filing a case review to receive full details on the enforcement action. Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 12, 2017
  5. SwH x FuziQ
    SwH x FuziQ Guest
    it said my ban is up so I can't do a case review and they didn't inform me about still be banned from communication

SwH x FuziQ, Oct 15, 2017
  6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  7. SwH x FuziQ Win User

it said my ban is up so I can't do a case review and they didn't inform me about still be banned from communication
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey SwH x FuziQ! Are you able to see your enforcement actions on
    enforcement.Xbox.com? If so, I would suggest filing a case review to receive full details on the enforcement action. Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. An Old Freak Win User

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
  10. RayMan1990 Win User

I could use help

this also for the Xbox live rewards program
  11. HardHitman47 Win User

Xbox Claims i don't have gold.

It'd be great if someone could help us eh guys?
Thema:

1. It be great if use could help - Similar Threads - great help

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  4. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  5. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....
  6. Hi who ever can help me would be great

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi who ever can help me would be great: i made a microsoft account so that i could play minecraft with my friends so as im getting it set up it works so about 1 year later we get back on and its saying i need to change something im my...
  7. Jay was a great help thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jay was a great help thanks: thanks for your help you are kind thanks 290c8c1d-ac03-40ee-a55c-e00e230cafdb
  8. PLEASE HELP ME.....Great White Shark Cash Cards are being charged to my card every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME.....Great White Shark Cash Cards are being charged to my card every day: I can't remove my debit card from the Microsoft account unless I put something else in it. And I cannot talk with anyone. its $21.00 at a crack. My son says he is not doing it...
  9. Help getting Moonlight Great Sword.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help getting Moonlight Great Sword.: Hey all I was wondering if anyone was available to help me get this. I've tried and failed so far. I'm pretty sure I can beat the boss without any problems but the sword seems out of my reach....
  10. hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :): Where do i start my problem is with my download speed on xbox setting every time i run the test i always get about 15mb/20mb which to most people would be good but i'm paying for 160mb down 13up...