It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Discus and support It appears you've found a glitch in the system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ...Or, It appears everyone is finding this glitch in the system. Every time, for about nine months, I have tried logging into my Xbox live profile via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by w0wscandalous, Feb 17, 2015.

1. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

...Or, It appears everyone is finding this glitch in the system.

Every time, for about nine months, I have tried logging into my Xbox live profile via 360 on my PC and my internet explorer app on Xbox; but, I keep getting this extremely annoying error saying the following:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]2/18/2015 11:03:09 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]ddCnnezb813LIPJELScqr2+RRViJN/lluomSICmMKMk=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]4be10440-32e0-4b78-ab85-218bd30ee8da[/td][/tr][/table]

Clearly, after making calls to support and having so called "chats" with Microsoft, I am fed up.

So fed up, that I want to just sell my xbox and get a Playstation instead. It urks me that Microsot has been "working on the issue" since last year, yet as a whole they made $69.96 Million dollars in 2014 alone... I think after seeing a ton of people
    with the same problem, microsoft should stop giving updates to unrated apps and fund a better website.

Anywho, are there any solutions to this problem except changing compatibility mode, clearing cache, switching browsers? Because they obviously do not work.

:)

w0wscandalous, Feb 17, 2015
  2. Darien III
    Darien III Guest
    Getting an error message trying to create a XBOX LIVE account. (Error inside)

It also says that "It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

Darien III, Feb 17, 2015
  3. It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what it says.

sir spraz alot, Feb 17, 2015
  4. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Wow, I really don't want to reply to my own thread, but I'm sorry for the incorrect spelling, I'm also very tired.

w0wscandalous, Feb 17, 2015
  5. Jaime809RD
    Jaime809RD Guest
    I have the same issue and i need help with it, does anybody know?

Jaime809RD, Feb 18, 2015
  6. Hey, everyone! I'm very sorry about any issues you may be experiencing while accessing your profile on xbox.com! We were aware of some issues with this as of this morning, however they have since been resolved. Please post back and let us know if you are
    still experiencing this! We'd like to make sure you're able to access your profile across all platforms. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. :)

Misses Quinzel, Feb 18, 2015
  7. D String141
    D String141 Guest
    Wow, really?? Resolved? I'm going to have to disagree. Still happening.

D String141, Feb 21, 2015
  8. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Hey there, D String141! I'm able to
    view your profile here
    on my end. Are you experiencing this issue when attempting something else? If you are attempting to make a purchase instead of just trying to access your profile and receiving this error, then please make a new post explaining what
    you are seeing and troubleshooting you've completed.

If you are attempting to access your profile and getting this error, then please let me know what error you are getting (screenshots are wonderful!) and troubleshooting you've completed. We can look into it further from there. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. :)

Misses Quinzel, Feb 23, 2015
  9. Dostaras
    Dostaras Guest
    I have the same issue and I hope I can add some insight into it.

It first strated on 11-Jan-2015 when I upgraded to gold.

Specifically I CANNOT access the manage subscriptions page and I get the OP's error

(account.xbox.com/.../Manage) in greek in my case...

I contacted support and turned auto-renewal through them as I couldn't access the webpage but the issue remained until my one-month-gold expired.

Page worked normally again when I was on free xbox live.

Yesterday I subscribed again and PROBLEM IS BACK as soon as I upgraded to GOLD...

I cannot access the manage account page again and get the same Uh oh message.

Note that the rest of my profile works fine and is accessible except the My Account section.

Same from PC, android device and the xbox360 browser. 3 different devices plus it starts and ends with my subscription status it's pretty obvious that the issue is not on my end.

Finally as an extra tip for those that want to change auto-renewal and can't access their subscription page this link I found here in the sticky worked for me (takes you directly to this specific option).

live.xbox.com/.../AutoRenewal

Dostaras, Mar 8, 2015
  10. ShroomBoost
    ShroomBoost Guest
    I am getting this message when I click on profile. All other options work. Tried 2 computers, 4 different browsers and 1 phone using a browser. Support didn't have an idea as to what the issue is. While chatting with support, her colleague began experiencing
    the same problem. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

ShroomBoost, Mar 17, 2015
  11. Just set up a new xbox account on my pc. I can log in just fine, but each time I click the "view my profile" link, this error message pops up:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

date: 3/18/2015 5:14:42 AM

s: tOOVkWrBQGGgoNIWuQoiLa+DYPXswOGQpbtf7fXrE9U=

req: 076d914e-9633-4295-bf46-53b475c715e2

--------------------------------------------------------------

I want to change my gamertag and a a few other things. Not happy about this right now.

CavalierHen4197, Mar 17, 2015
  12. The TiNkA
    The TiNkA Guest
    I'm getting the same. When trying to send any messages via the xbox website. No problems with purchases or anything else on Live. Just messages.

The TiNkA, Apr 18, 2015
  13. The TiNkA
    The TiNkA Guest

I click "my account" top right of the webpage. Then "messages" and the "uh oh" message pops up. Hasn't worked for 2 weeks now.

The TiNkA, Apr 18, 2015
  14. The TiNkA
    The TiNkA Guest
    Just contacted Xbox Support. They told me it was my browser as I run Safari on Mac and iPad (which has worked fine up until recently with no compatibility issues whatsoever). So I downloaded Google Chrome as they suggested and I still get the same error
    message. Everything else on 'My Account' works ok, so I can only assume its a website based issue. There seems to be a lot of people having this problem when you search the web for it, so it must be a common complaint that you would assume they'd be aware
    of and thus know the right fix for it.

The TiNkA, Apr 18, 2015
  15. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there The TiNkA,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. The proper teams are currently aware of this and are investigating it. I will be posting up any further information and updates in this thread. Please head on over there to check for any updates. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  16. sir spraz alot Win User

It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what it says.
  17. sir spraz alot Win User

It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what is says.
  18. Darien III Win User

Getting an error message trying to create a XBOX LIVE account. (Error inside)

It also says that "It appears you've found a glitch in the system."
  19. oliverbaugh Win User

xbox team

it says uh oh that shouldn't of happened

it appears that you've found a glitch in the system
  20. xRysee Win User

Glitch in the system when i try to access manage payment options

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. how do you fix it guys ????
Thema:

1. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. - Similar Threads - appears you've found

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  4. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  8. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  9. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  10. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4