it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

Discus and support it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorstedBoat2143, Sep 29, 2018.

1. it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live please fix it

:)

WorstedBoat2143, Sep 29, 2018
  2. WornSaturn
    WornSaturn Guest
    error 8016ACA7

When I try to buy the 12 month subscription for 83.25 mxn that error code appears, I looked it up on the microsoft page and nothing comes out, I checked if my account has pending payments but nothing appears to me, I would like to
    know why it doesn't allow me to make the purchase

WornSaturn, Sep 29, 2018
  3. How todo use only they offer of 3 months for $139(pesos)

I bought a gift card of $200(pesos MXN) and i try to buy a Xbox live gold using the offer from the store, says "three months of gold for $139 (pesos MXN) but a messeage appear when i try to buy it

"Get three months of gold for $139(pesos MXN) And then have a charge for $349( pesos MXN) for another 3 months"

I only have a gift card of $200(pesos MXN) and i don't want yo buy the another 3 months, how can i do that, a don't have enough money to buy the another three months.

It don't let me be suscribe to live gold, i think it's because a have to buy the another 3 months, i don't know what to do if a can only want yo buy the offer

EachGoldfish886, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

Hi there !

If the subscription is locked (isn't actively working) I would suggest to contact Live Support. As this may be a billing issue with Xbox Live Subscription.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select no thanks, pick the category(Games) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

XBF Leslie D, Sep 30, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox live currency cannot be used tp pay off an xbox live subscription you will need a payment method

ngocphi, Sep 30, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Ngocphi,

Actually it has been updated! Microsoft currency is now available to be used for purchasing Xbox Live Gold Subscription and Game Pass only.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 2, 2018
  7. XBF Leslie D Win User

it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live pls fix it

Hi there !

If the subscription is locked (isn't actively working) I would suggest to contact Live Support. As this may be a billing issue with Xbox Live Subscription.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select no thanks, pick the category(Games) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live pls fix it

Hi Ngocphi,

Actually it has been updated! Microsoft currency is now available to be used for purchasing Xbox Live Gold Subscription and Game Pass only.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live currency cannot be used tp pay off an xbox live subscription you will need a payment method
  10. Victor HugoOjeda Cab Win User

Gold

Como te decia no hice mada y ahora aparece mi saldo como si ya lo hibiera pagado tenia MXN$350.50 Y ahora me sale mi saldo de MXN$72.50 osea que ya me cobraron por que tambien devia game pass y gold y si restamos dos veces 139 a 350.50 sale el saldo que
    tengo ahora mismo pero me sigue diciendo que debo por favor ayudenme

[Mod Translation: As I said I did not mada and now my balance appears as if it Hibiera paid had MXN $350.50 and now I get my $ MXN balance 72.50 Osea that already charged me that also Devia game pass and gold and if we subtract twice 139 to 350.50
    out the balance Quetengo now Same but I still say I must please help me]
  11. iCosmick Win User

"Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method."

Same issue: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit
    https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method."

I have read in other sources that you owe money to xbox, thats why i can't buy my 2 months?

I've tried paying like 4 times and when press comfirm purchase this appears: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit
    https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method."

then i check my credit card balance and each time i press comfirm purchase i have -10 pesos (MXN) and i dont get the 2 months, i guess i owe money?
Thema:

1. it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ... - Similar Threads - appears owe MXN

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  4. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  8. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  9. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  10. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4