It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help!

Discus and support It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. I first realized after I wasn’t getting a picture. I booted up in safe mode, so I know the hdmi was good.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brad Frakes, May 5, 2023.

1. Brad Frakes
    Brad Frakes Guest

it appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. I first realized after I wasn’t getting a picture. I booted up in safe mode, so I know the hdmi was good. I eventually had to do a factory reset and load osu1 from a usb. When doing this, it will get to step 3 of 3 at 33%, 75% overall progress. It will sit there and then say, sorry something went wrong. error code of E203 0000080C 80070102. After reopening the troubleshooter, it goes back step 3 of 3 after trying to do another factory reset. Any ideas besides paperweight?

:)

Brad Frakes, May 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

The other option you can try here is to try the other offline system update versions to see if it works. If the same issue persists, I'm really sorry, it would be best to have it repaired.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

4. Brad Frakes Win User

Do you know or does anyone know if I can directly connect the console to a pc?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I see. Make sure that only the offline update file is stored in the USB flash drive and that the USB flash drive is formatted to NTFS format. The console should detect it properly after doing that.
  6. Brad Frakes Win User

It detects the usb, downloads the file, installs the file, verifies the file, then when applying it, it freezes up and shoots of the same error code
Thema:

1. It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help! - Similar Threads - appears file has

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  4. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  8. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  9. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  10. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4