issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

Discus and support issues with xbox series x cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello i have game pass ultimate on my series x so im able to play games on the cloud without downloading them. ever since i got rid of my xbox one and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Reporter900, Apr 28, 2024.

1. issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

hello i have game pass ultimate on my series x so im able to play games on the cloud without downloading them. ever since i got rid of my xbox one and upgraded to the series x whenever i try to play games on the cloud the game is not responding to any of my controller inputs. i checked if i had a controller update which i did, and that fixed my issue temporarily. now when i try and play again its doing the same thing and there is no update avalible so its not working. i also tried using a different controller with no success

submitted by /u/Ok_Reporter900
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Reporter900, Apr 28, 2024
  2. JayLDN Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

Thanks for all the answers.

As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

Thanks.
  3. kipson_10 Win User

ask

4. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

Nov. 1

• The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

• Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

• Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

An Xbox Series X can run 4 sessions of the Xbox one version compared to one of the series X version. so if you're attempting to play an Xbox one native game on the cloud, you will always have greater success simply because there are more slots available to you

Each and every cloud session has an Xbox series X on the other end
  6. David Wirsching Win User

How do I fix cloud gaming?

Hello Stevie M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when trying to play cloud gaming on your Xbox. Here are some suggestions that might help you fix the problem:

Check connectivity: Make sure you have a stable and fast Internet connection. Cloud gaming requires a strong connection to work properly. You can run an internet speed test on your Xbox Series X to make sure your connection meets the minimum requirements.

Update your console: Make sure your Xbox Series X is updated with the latest version of the operating system. Updates typically include performance improvements and bug fixes that can impact the cloud gaming experience. Go to Console Settings and look for the system update option.

Check controller compatibility: Not all controllers are compatible with cloud gaming. Make sure you are using an official Xbox controller compatible with your Xbox Series X. If you are using a third-party controller, it may not work properly with cloud gaming.

Restart your console: Try restarting your Xbox Series X. Sometimes this can fix temporary issues and restore connectivity to the cloud service. Turn off the console, unplug it from the power source for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

Try another cloud game: If the issue persists with a particular game, try playing another cloud game to see if you also experience the same issue. This can help you determine if the issue is related to a specific game or the cloud gaming feature in general.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
Thema:

issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

1. issues with xbox series x cloud gaming - Similar Threads - issues series cloud

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  4. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  5. Xbox series X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X issues: Trying to see if anyone else has same issues. For a few months, when i try to join or start a party on the console, it will always lag on creating one. When trying to join one, im always...
  6. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues: The April update introduced an issue that causes captures to an external drive to stop working. I have to set captures to internal and restart the Xbox. Occasionally, that doesn't work and I also...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  9. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  10. Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x: So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished...