Issues with the Xbox Live report system.

Discus and support Issues with the Xbox Live report system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think we can all agree that the xbox live reporting system is incredibly broken. The fact that you can report anyone for anything, without any form... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrMelonized, Apr 25, 2017.

1. MrMelonized
    MrMelonized Guest

I think we can all agree that the xbox live reporting system is incredibly broken. The fact that you can report anyone for anything, without any form of proof, is ridiculous. I received a temporary communication ban about 3 weeks ago. It only lasted 2 days
    however it has left my account looking like I'm an a*****e online.

I can't remember how long ago this was but I was playing Destiny PvP, with a friend, and we were stomping the other team. A person on the enemy team sends a message to my friend swearing at him and threatening him. My friend reported the message directly.
    I then get this guy's attention saying how him and his friend's are going to mass report me and my friend. I was nice as pie to this player but he still gave loads of abuse. I rightfully reported him but nothing was ever done about it.

After checking my enforcement record, it was at 2 reports for communication. In the next hour, it shot up to over 50 reports. I presume that these reports were counted against me that resulted in being banned.

All that I'm asking is that can you make it so people can't just report you. They should have to provide evidence of the report. They should also have to give permission to see all messages of interaction just make sure there is no foul play.

Also why doesn't xbox live tell you the gamertag of the person, who they have taken action against, after you have reported them?

:)

MrMelonized, Apr 25, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    CRONUSMAX

Xbox live is a community with rules that create an environment where all can enjoy gaming. If you think someone has tampered with the system or is cheating just report that person from your console.

That is the only way to deal with such issues.

Enjoy gaming!

M3tal Daz3, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Xbox LIVE and Xbox.com Current Issues

Twitter is ablaze with reports of issues with xbox.com, the forums and xbox live itself....the problem is being looked at

Cokney Charmer, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Issues with the Xbox Live report system.

I 1000 percent agree with this i had a guy last night abuse my family and my military service and him and his mate spammed the report on me cause i said to him karma will always come around. no evidence and a week ban.

Outback SHAQ32, Apr 25, 2017
  5. Outback SHAQ32 Win User

I 1000 percent agree with this i had a guy last night abuse my family and my military service and him and his mate spammed the report on me cause i said to him karma will always come around. no evidence and a week ban.
  6. Kiesey Win User

hacker!

Please report the user using the reporting system on Xbox Live.
  7. Strawberry Catz Win User

Modders found

you should be using the in game system to report, then use the xbox live system to report. and its against forum rules to call out gamer tags on these forums. use the reporting systems and trust in the system that judgement will be dealt!
  8. Kiesey Win User

1 move every 6 days players to avoid

Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. If you have an issue with a player please use the reporting system to report the user on Xbox Live. If you are not sure how to do that see the link below.

www.xbox.com/.../abuse
  9. ((Kodit)) Win User

Should Xbox discontinue Xbox live gold subscriptions ?

I personally am Hapy with the Xbox live format as feel like im paying for the reliability and security of the system, however i wish i knew more about how that side of xbox works as well as the report/griefing issues system.
Thema:

1. Issues with the Xbox Live report system. - Similar Threads - Issues Live report

2. Xbox Live Core Services Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Issue: ive got an issue where my xbox is connected to wifi but it says theres xbox live core service issues when i try to test network connection how do i fix this 055432ed-095b-4ad1-9172-75612ad4c64f
  3. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  4. Xbox live services experincing issues ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live services experincing issues ????: My game this morning was working fine i take a break, come back and then it says the following service is experiencing xbox live core issues and says my UPnP is not succesful ive restarted my...
  5. Tiktok live cape issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Tiktok live cape issue: so i cannot redeem the tiktok cape because it is “not available in my region” despite the fact i am in the united states, i have no idea why i having this issue and my many attempts to resolve it...
  6. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  7. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  8. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  10. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...