Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

Discus and support Issues with invites. More details body of the question. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DBIRD13, Jan 25, 2024.

1. DBIRD13
    DBIRD13 Guest

I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not online more if I am EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. They are always to join Minecraft with him. I have tried joining just to tell him to leave me alone and quit inviting me. It says he is using a older version than I am and he needs to update. I have tried sending him message telling him to stop and either he sees it and ignores it or hasnt seen it. I have tried adding him just to be able to block him but I can not find him. I have tried blocking him in general I can not find where the block is at I have searched many locations and searched the web for how tos. I have had it this has been going on since August. I also tried turning off notifications but doing that makes it so i dont get any notifications and there are still people i want to be able to notify me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

:)

DBIRD13, Jan 25, 2024
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox purchases not working

I invite you to be more detailed in your question. What are you trying to purchase from xbox marketplace and with which method of payment?
  3. Pierre eLLis XB Win User

can someone help me? a key i bought wont be accepted

Hello, The question remains to know where to buy this key? If you bought it in a store outside of Xbox.com, I cordially invite you to contact your reseller.

Otherwise please explain your problem in more detail.
  4. Pan Zach Win User

Minecraft realms isnt working

Thanks for the fast responce.

Well the problem is solved and it was caused by a tiny detail I missed.

For a player the ability to join realms is to get an invite firstly. Not a game invite, BUT a Server Invite.

After that the Realm is visible.

I missed that detail and I guess more people also maybe this issue . (many forums have complains about realm connection)

So players have to be cautious about this.

thanks again for the responce

and hope that this information, about the server invite detail, will be spread.
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Can't send or accept invites in Gears of War 4 for PC

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Does the issue occur if you send an invite to your other friends online?
    • Have you tried to send an invite using a different profile?
    • Are you sending a Friend Request invitation or an invite to join a Party Chat?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter on this

link
    and check if you can send an invite again.
  6. nofreebe Win User

Guerilla mode friends wanted

I'll play some Guerilla too so invite me if you need an extra body.
Thema:

1. Issues with invites. More details body of the question. - Similar Threads - Issues invites More

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  10. Way of the hunter invite issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Way of the hunter invite issue: Version 1.0.0.26 can't invite friend and they can't so not just an issue for me. was wondering if there something wrong or an. Essy fix to it . We have Uninstalled the game...