issues with HDMI and Xbox picture

Discus and support issues with HDMI and Xbox picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had my cable box hooked up through the xbox one, after I played a little 360, and went back to xbox, the tv did not work, I reconnected the cable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bp500, Jan 11, 2014.

1. bp500
    bp500 Guest

I had my cable box hooked up through the xbox one, after I played a little 360, and went back to xbox, the tv did not work, I reconnected the cable to the tv, out of the xbox one, now the xbox will turn on, but it will not show the input on the tv for the
    xboxone.

I have it in the HDMI 1, will not show that its working, then put in HDMI 4, and will not show that it is working. The xbox one is working, the lights are on, and I can turn it off with the controller, but no signal to tv

:)

bp500, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Xbox One and VGA

So guys. My Problem is: xbox One with HDMI to HDMI has a Bad picture on my 42" grundig led tv.(sharpness and any modes are at 0) I had the xbox360 with VGA and the picture was much better then now with HDMI. Would that work too on Xbox One with a HDMI to
    VGA cable????

IvanIvanov_841, Jan 11, 2014
  3. jaybyrd1992
    jaybyrd1992 Guest
    Stuttering when using Live TV (USB tuner)

Watching live tv through xbox one has constant freezing, every minute or so. I hooked hdmi from cable box to tv and picture works fine. Obviously, issues are with xbox one. I tried hard restarting everything and still nothing.

jaybyrd1992, Jan 11, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Hi bp500,

Lets try resetting your Xbox One completely. With the console on, press and hold the power button on the console for 5-8 seconds until it shuts off. Unplug the power supply, wait about 30 seconds and then plug it in and reboot. You should see the green
    splash screen upon reboot. It may take a minute to boot all the way to the home screen.

Let us know if this worked for you. This process clears the cache and such

BusGod, Jan 11, 2014
  5. BusGod Win User

Hi bp500,

Lets try resetting your Xbox One completely. With the console on, press and hold the power button on the console for 5-8 seconds until it shuts off. Unplug the power supply, wait about 30 seconds and then plug it in and reboot. You should see the green
    splash screen upon reboot. It may take a minute to boot all the way to the home screen.

Let us know if this worked for you. This process clears the cache and such
  6. BigDHustler Win User

Xbox One S 4K and HDR Issue with Samsung UN65JS8500

Had the same issue u have to change the settings in the tv and select the HDMI port the Xbox is connected. Go to menu-picture-picture options- HDMI UHD Color and select the port then all check boxes will show.
  7. PhatAttack Win User

XBOX One Screen Display too big, HDMI TV Picture does not fill screen

I have the same issue, it occurs once every 2 weeks or so. The picture seems 'zoomed in'. The way I fix it is to unplug and replug the HDMI cable from the HDMI IN slot on the Xbox.
  8. IvanIvanov_841 Win User

Xbox One and VGA

So guys. My Problem is: xbox One with HDMI to HDMI has a Bad picture on my 42" grundig led tv.(sharpness and any modes are at 0) I had the xbox360 with VGA and the picture was much better then now with HDMI. Would that work too on Xbox One with a HDMI to
    VGA cable????
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

direct tv not working

Hi, this may or may not work for you but I just spoke with someone who had this no picture issue with Directv and his Xbox One, he swapped out the HDMI cable for another HDMI cable and it started working.
Thema:

1. issues with HDMI and Xbox picture - Similar Threads - issues HDMI picture

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.: Hi guys. I have a Onkyo TX NR 828 amp. I have a pen I have a . I have a series X plugged into my amp via HDMI. I have a HDMI cable from my HDMI arc connection on the amp to the . It was working...
  6. HDMI ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI ISSUES: my hdmi port looks to be in good shape,but i'm not getting a signal aa284dcd-7a68-4c0c-8ac6-95b9b07a3359
  7. Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..: So I have CEC enabled for turning on other devices when I turn the Series S on, so this will turn on my AVR and TV and I'm good to go. I also have it ticked to shutdown Series S when I turn the TV...
  8. HDMI issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI issues: hi i need help with something one day my xbox just cut off and i waited months to play again and it started working. But I can only play certain games now and when i try to pls something else then...
  9. having issues with HDMI-CEC

in XBoX on Consoles
    having issues with HDMI-CEC: Recently had a power outage due to storms and since then, my hdmi-cec stopped working on my One-S. No settings were changed to cause this. Worked perfectly before being without power for almost 24...
  10. Dolby Atmos sound issues using a soundbar with HDMI/ARC pass through?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos sound issues using a soundbar with HDMI/ARC pass through?: I have a dolby atmos soundbar linked up to my xbox using the HDMI/ARC so it is hooked up correctly I've tried to switch the cable round just to make sure like using the opposite ends, for some...