Issues with Game Graphics Stuff

Discus and support Issues with Game Graphics Stuff in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; To make this a short entry... I am trying to add a xbox game to my graphics settings (via the systems settings>display>graphics) to make the graphics... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarkRavenWings, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Issues with Game Graphics Stuff

To make this a short entry... I am trying to add a xbox game to my graphics settings (via the systems settings>display>graphics) to make the graphics high performance due to feeling like they are extremely crappy/lossing fps without being able to do this. I went to add the game (the game being Starfield) and it says "You don't have permission to open this file. Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission". I am the only account/person on this pc.

When I go to try and change the permissions for the game (via properties>security>advanced), it doesn't work. I try to change the owner via the change button... but everytime I click it, it just reloads that window and the change button is now grayed out. I have even tried going down into the permission entries to change stuff that way and it still doesn't work. I also don't understand why there is 12 entries on that list as well (my User is listed 4 times with permissions of read and read&execute).

I am not sure what is going on. I have never had issues reorganizing permissions before. I have restarted my PC a bunch of times and nothing is working.

Is it just an xbox game thing or am I just not doing something right?

:)

DarkRavenWings, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Issues with Game Graphics Stuff