Issues with Cross-Cloud Save Imports

Discus and support Issues with Cross-Cloud Save Imports in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a few weeks ago, I bought the X1 version of Minecraft, and I tried to import my game saves from my 360, but the system said it couldn't find any of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesMCornett, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Issues with Cross-Cloud Save Imports

So a few weeks ago, I bought the X1 version of Minecraft, and I tried to import my game saves from my 360, but the system said it couldn't find any of them. This is odd to say the least, because I made sure before I traded my X360 that all of my game saves
    were on the cloud, but hey, that's not that big of a deal.

What IS a big deal is that now suddenly I'm having trouble importing characters from my Borderlands playthroughs into the Handsome Collection that I purchased yesterday, including a Lv72 Commando and a Lv60 Lawbringer, both I put quite a bit of time and effort
    into and both of which had a number of legendaries. I KNOW FOR A FACT that said characters were in my Cloud Saved Games, so what gives? These companies keep offering me the ability to resume my previous worlds and characters, but if my Xbox One can't even
    pull my X360 saves from the cloud, then what use is it really?!

Is there a step or something that I'm missing to get these games to show my cloud saves? I could understand maybe one game having problems with importing saves, but three separate games having issues with the same functionality when I know for fact that the
    data it's saying isn't there has been there since I started playing the games to begin with is getting frustrating to say the very least.

:)

JamesMCornett, Jul 6, 2015
  2. Deltaman45
    Deltaman45 Guest
  3. spawq
    spawq Guest
    Playing Mass Effect 2 on two different xboxes

Well, I got the cloud save to work. And I already had the DLC on the old xbox, so no problems there.

I am a little wary that when I attempt to import the final save game into ME3 that there may be some problems. However, I'll cross that bridge later.

Again, many thanks to you all!

spawq, Jul 6, 2015
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud Saves not working on a single game when coming from Steam

It says gamepass cloud saves not cross saves

Cloud saves aren't cross saves

Steam store their own game saves xbox storea their om a encrypted folder
  5. ngocphi Win User

Transfer my backup from xbox one to pc

Ya if the game on pc supports cross game saves if it does then upload to cloud saves then sign in o. The same account on the pc

(Not one drive it has to support cross saves )

Cloud saves are the only way
  6. spawq Win User

Playing Mass Effect 2 on two different xboxes

Well, I got the cloud save to work. And I already had the DLC on the old xbox, so no problems there.

I am a little wary that when I attempt to import the final save game into ME3 that there may be some problems. However, I'll cross that bridge later.

Again, many thanks to you all!
  7. Farscape247 Win User

The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox

alot of the gamepass games on pc don't have cross save or even cloud saves.
  8. AdryOutlook Win User

Saves between Xbox cloud and PC with gamepass

It would be great to know wich games has it before strat playing. Has "Xbox cloud saves" capability but not cross save with the cloud gaming XD
Thema:

Issues with Cross-Cloud Save Imports

1. Issues with Cross-Cloud Save Imports - Similar Threads - Issues Cross Cloud

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  9. Xbox cross platform invitr issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cross platform invitr issue: I’m on xbox series s and my friend on ps5 but i can’t invite him and can’t recive the invite on ubisoft connect. Someone help me please. Thanks submitted by /u/Big_Tune_5506 [link] [comments]
  10. GTA online cross platform issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...