Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

Discus and support Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pete Maresco, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Pete Maresco
    Pete Maresco Guest

So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished up, saved, exited, quit and shut down as normal. Went to go continue my game today, and as soon as the game loaded the main menu where you access your saves to load, the screen froze with a loud buzz then crashed to xbox homescreen. If I try loading another xbox profile, I can play (starting a new game). I deleted the local reserve space for save data, tried again, and it buzzed, froze and crashed. The buzz is the menu audio freezing and glitching. I then jad an idea to test it.. I have another xbox that didn't have the game or any related files on it, so I downloaded the game and it's dlc. Signed into the prfile the issue is with. Same thing happened. So now between the 2 attempts, ive lost somewhere around 8 days worth of progress and it all points to an issue with the cloud data. Is there any way to remedy this ? I don't care how complex it is if it's possible, because it's tragic when this happens and you lose everything you out so much time into.

:)

Pete Maresco, Nov 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: