Issues with controller in newest beta

Discus and support Issues with controller in newest beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new beta update has made my controller super slow to register commands after turning it on and sometimes it doesn’t work at all until a soft reset.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/anders09, Sep 10, 2021.

1. /u/anders09
    /u/anders09 Guest

The new beta update has made my controller super slow to register commands after turning it on and sometimes it doesn’t work at all until a soft reset. I submitted a ticket, but has anyone else had this issue? Series X and controller is up to date.

submitted by /u/anders09
    [link] [comments]

/u/anders09, Sep 10, 2021
  2. ReaperScythe Win User

halo reach beta disc on new console.

should be alright to use if the console is updated with the latest dashboard the conflict was with pre-beta consoles after the release of the newest dash you were fine however there is currently an issue with the update for reach that renders beta disc users
    unable to play.

Hope this helped
  3. CMUchippewa Win User

XBOX ONE LOSING TV / CABLE SIGNAL

I think this issue is happening on the newest June update preview beta. If you are a part of that preview, I'd suggest throwing this post over on that forum so the right people see it.
  4. otakie Win User

Disconnected after game update

Problem seems to have fixed itself with the newest beta dashboard update.
  5. Jkiteym Win User

Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

It actually got fixed when I updated to the newest XBOX console beta.
  6. Whadupp Win User

XBL system update problem

is this the newest update for internet explorer?

if so i had the beta and got banned /:
Thema:

1. Issues with controller in newest beta - Similar Threads - Issues controller newest

2. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Controller issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller issues: When I connect my Xbox controller to my PC or any device it shows on the device as connected then disconnected. And keeps changing between them and changing every second until it just comes up...
  5. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  6. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  7. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  8. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  9. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: My Xbox controller will turn on but not connecting to my Xbox. And non of my devices have Bluetooth turned on. Idk what it is connecting to. I've tried everything...
  10. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...