Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s

Discus and support Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. My son jumped the gun and bought a Acer monitor without asking us to look at it. Monitor arrived yesterday but when connected to his xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyle Sproates, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s

Hi there. My son jumped the gun and bought a Acer monitor without asking us to look at it. Monitor arrived yesterday but when connected to his xbox one s using Hdmi cable, it said input not supported. The model is Acer KB272HL Version KB272HL Hbi. Your help is greatly appreciated

:)

Kyle Sproates, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

That is a 1980P monitor and the console is to 4K which this display doesn't support. To fix it you need to reset the display settings

Reset Xbox display settings.
  3. Oliver Rzadowski Win User

Why isn't my hdmi audio working?

Hi, it's an Xbox One S

My monitor is an Acer and has speaker and a headphone jack and when I plug it into a TV it does work, I'm not too sure what os I'm using either
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one s won't display 1080p

So i moved my xbox one s to a different tv for a few days and i hooked it back up to my acer monitor, ever since then it just will not display 1080p it works fine on 720 but not on 1080 ive reset the whole system, turned it on and off, played around
    with the settings. It will either flash the screen, show green pixelated dots, or blatantly not display i have no idea on what may have happened it was literally fine right before i moved it back up.
    What model is the acer is it a 1080 monitor or is it in 1080 mode
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Choosing my frame rate on settings

Monitors, specially ones that have been overclocked tend to use nonstandard timings which can cause issues with compatibility. Please make sure the monitor firmware is updat3d, and failing that you should call Acer about these compatibility issues. Xbox uses standard VESA resolutions and timings.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one s won't display 1080p

Hello Goldstandard56k,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Is the console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? Does the console display in 1080p on the television instead of the Acer monitor? Does the Acer monitor have second HDMI port? If the monitor has a second HDMI port, we suggest plugging the console into that port. Be sure to let us
    know the results!
Thema:

1. Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s - Similar Threads - Issues Acer monitor

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962