Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

Discus and support Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �, Jul 10, 2023.

1. �

Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it.

When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it gave me Bedrock, but not Java.

I immediately tried to refund it, it did not show up in my order history which means I couldn't refund the purchase, however, it did say that €30 was taken from the bank account, given to Microsoft.

Made sure I bought it on the right account, I did. Tried logging out and back into my account, issue persisted, checked the xbox app and it did say I owned Java, so I tried uninstalling and re-installing it, but after the uninstallment the xbox app thought I didn't own the game, unfortunately.

I tried to call support several times since then, they did not pick up a single time, tried posting to their site's forums, they replied with nothing helpful.

In short, pretty much scammed by Microsoft and there's been nothing I can do about.

:)

2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Installer error 0x800700E9

If the issues are on the Java launcher installer, please, log in the Microsoft store app with the account that made the purchase then look for the Minecraft launcher and install it from there then log in in the launcher with the account that made the purchase on the java section and finally install the java edition
  3. sharonm3141 Win User

Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

It is all the same email. I can sign in to the Microsoft account without issue. The issue is that it doesn't shoe a purchase of java minecraft. I can play minecraft for windows with that account without issue. Just not the Java version. There is no error message, but I only have access to the demo. The account is secured with my phone number.

Perhaps we can explore why I have windows minecraft but not Java minecraft. Articles indicate that I should have access to both.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft on P.C.

Hello, N.P.2022. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you purchased Minecraft for Windows or Minecraft Java Edition? I ask because the Minecraft game is platform specific. If you purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition (the tablet version), you cannot play it on computer or console. The same applies to other versions.

Now if you purchased Minecraft for Windows or Java Edition and are not being able to play them, please let me know so I can troubleshoot this issue for you.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft have still failed to fix.

Hi 𓆏,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft have still failed to fix.

Hello 𓆏,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We are sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your Minecraft purchase. According to Mojang Studios Refund Policy, refunds are available if you contact Minecraft Support within 15 days of purchase and if:

1. You made a duplicate purchase.
    2. A purchase was made without your permission.
    3. You’re unable to play your game after visiting minecraft.net troubleshooting sections for your version of Minecraft.

You can contact Minecraft Support by visiting this links: Mojang Studios Refund Policy | Minecraft Help or Mojang Studios Refund Policy | Minecraft Help

They will ask you to provide the order number(s) and transaction ID(s) from the purchase and specify which purchase needs refunding.

We hope this will work for you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Issues purchase made

2. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  5. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  6. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  7. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  8. Purchase and usage issue on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and usage issue on my Xbox series s: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." e621cdef-c976-4f10-913d-d8417d2635e1
  9. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  10. Issues purchasing from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues purchasing from xbox game pass: xbox game pass wont let me buy anything just get a message saying they have disabled purchases from the current region when i look on the find out more it think im in russia lol despite being a uk...