Issues with 2k replying to me

Discus and support Issues with 2k replying to me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently 2k18 has been having extreme issues with myplayers being deleted and vc being lost, my player file has fell victim to this and im down around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lah Dool, Sep 19, 2017.

  1. Lah Dool
    Lah Dool Guest

    Issues with 2k replying to me


    recently 2k18 has been having extreme issues with myplayers being deleted and vc being lost, my player file has fell victim to this and im down around 500k VC, i have made a ticket with 2k support about my issue but have been waiting for 4 to 5 days for
    my player to be restored and nothing has happened to even reply to me but one of my friends said he was able to get in contact with a xbox or microsoft manager and have his ticket escolated to the highest priority, i am now on day 5 and need help, i would
    appreciate if this service could be done for me, my ticket number is #2558780 and all my player info is attatched to the ticket itself

    :)
     
    Lah Dool, Sep 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Enforcement Ban

    Recently me and another gamer had an exchange of ignorant messages towards each other that started over 2k my park we lost a game and that player had sent me a message first telling me to delete my account and I admit i was wrong for replying back with bad
    language. I Just switched over from PlayStation all I wanna do is enjoy my 2k without the enforcement ban

    Gamertag
     
    SavageBoyWill, Sep 20, 2017
    #2
  3. NBA2k help me because not let get 2k sports server

    NBA 2k roonie 2k help me with 2k sports server
     
    ������✊✋������ ��Davion ������������, Sep 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Lah Dool
    Lah Dool Guest

    Issues with 2k replying to me

    still no reply from 2k 5 days in
     
    Lah Dool, Sep 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Lah Dool Win User

    Issues with 2k replying to me

    still no reply from 2k 5 days in
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

    Issues with 2k replying to me

  8. MONG iN MoTiOn Win User

    Can't purchase VC in NBA 2K14

    Yea Guys im having the same problem and its getting me angry, i have emailed 2k weeks ago and they have never replied. Maybe 2k will listen to someone from Microsoft.
  9. ken2009hk Win User

    Error code 80181102 after purchase 10,000 VC pack in NBA 2K14

    Dear Cerb, they replied me by mail yesterday, and said this is game issue, so I need to contact 2K directly, below is the reply

    Thanks for responding. Your purchase has already gone through the Marketplace, the issue is now that the points are not being applied to your account in game. Since it's an in game issue, that is why you would have to contact the publisher to resolve the
    matter.
  10. CoryMedley Win User

    Xbox one x turns off trying to play 2k games

    Yes and 2k support has yet to respond back to me with an answer. I have found no help from anywhere but this is a 2k issue.
Thema:

Issues with 2k replying to me

Loading...
  1. Issues with 2k replying to me - Similar Threads - Issues replying

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

    in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...