Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

Discus and support Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alvaro Najarro Camacho, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I am playing the game in vanilla mode. No achievements are unlocked or stats advanced. I would like to know why the achievements are not unlocked. Thank you

:)

Alvaro Najarro Camacho, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Robster80 Win User

Fallout 4 Achievement Issue

Having the same issue with "Restoring order" for Fallout 4's first DLC. Months ago I had similar issues with 2 other Fallout 4 achievements, but they were fixed within 24 hours; not this time, though. But unlike last time, this time I can unlock other achievements
    while waiting for "Restoring order" to finally unlock.
  3. AjinkyaX87 Win User

Achievements are not tracked for Fallout 4

Yes none of the Achievements unlocked, just for Fallout 4 game.
  4. GingerTech734 Win User

Achievements not unlocking

Fallout 4 6 achievements on done unlocking.... That I unlocked between 13-16th worth 150 Gs please help
  5. WarHound Gen82 Win User

Achievements are not unlocking even though I have met the criteria.

Adding my problem to the pile that I see here already l have 3 achievements that are Done! Unlocking but aren't Unlocked! and these are on fallout 4
  6. Mr KDB Win User

Achievements not unlocking

same here. last few Fallout 4 achievements not unlocking.

All since new dashboard update.
Thema:

Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

1. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements - Similar Threads - Issues unlocking Fallout

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...
  9. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823
  10. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...