Issues streaming from xb1 to windows 10.

Discus and support Issues streaming from xb1 to windows 10. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can stream games from my xb1 to my windows 10 rig without any issue. The problem is that at some point during gameplay my pc will blue screen with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarrenLodge, Dec 7, 2015.

1. WarrenLodge
    WarrenLodge Guest

I can stream games from my xb1 to my windows 10 rig without any issue. The problem is that at some point during gameplay my pc will blue screen with the dpc watchdog violation error.

I have absolutely the latest drivers for my NVidia card (gtx 750 Ti), as I know that's the first thing I will be told to check. My PC is otherwise stable - it was a clean Windows 10 install.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Warren

:)

WarrenLodge, Dec 7, 2015
  2. Silence42
    Silence42 Guest
    Windows 10 Game Streaming LAG

My suggestion is to wait it out. Windows 10 still hasn't been officially released and I know a lot of the updates to the XB1 and Windows 10 are to correct streaming issues. Please standby and hope that it gets worked out before the launch of Windows 10.

Silence42, Dec 7, 2015
  3. 6Ripper9
    6Ripper9 Guest
    Can't stream to Xbox App.

Whenever I try to stream from my XB1 to my Windows 10 PC. It will say I started streaming, but I get a black transparent screen with a notice in the lower left corner saying "Network quality problems". This has been an issue since I installed full Windows
    10 Pro (previously used Windows 10 free upgrade for Windows 7). Windows 10 was a clean install, and my network connection is fine. Why is there no picture?

6Ripper9, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Silence42 Win User

Windows 10 Game Streaming LAG

My suggestion is to wait it out. Windows 10 still hasn't been officially released and I know a lot of the updates to the XB1 and Windows 10 are to correct streaming issues. Please standby and hope that it gets worked out before the launch of Windows 10.
  5. Lord Renz Win User

Game streaming on Xbox One S is terrible

You're lucky to even get that ! I can't get mine to stream at all, it connects to PC then says "We could not stream from your console. Try again later"

I spent a total of 5 hours on chat to Xbox and Windows they both blamed the other for the issue, I reset Xbox S, reinstalled Windows 10 anniversary edition as directed by wonderful help staff and still nothing.

Never had a single issue with my old XB1 , now wish I kept it, apart from the 4k graphics which are pretty cool.
  6. Ackis Win User

xbox 360 - windows 10

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox game streaming after 11 pm

8. XBF Brad A Win User

"We couldn't stream from your console"

Thema:

1. Issues streaming from xb1 to windows 10. - Similar Threads - Issues streaming xb1

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  9. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  10. Is there also issues with streaming services?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there also issues with streaming services?: Trying to watch movies on Hulu, Prime and Pluto. They work for a little bit then stop. Keep getting network error message. c07616cc-864f-4f11-87ba-1c9e18d76486