Issues signing into my xbox live profile

Discus and support Issues signing into my xbox live profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll be playing a game for about an hour and about midway, xbox live has been randomly disconnecting and then I would have to reconnect which it kind... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SDJ09915, Nov 29, 2014.

1. SDJ09915
    SDJ09915 Guest

I'll be playing a game for about an hour and about midway, xbox live has been randomly disconnecting and then I would have to reconnect which it kind of does. My internet (wifi) is fine of what I checked. When I then quit the game. the main menu would load
    and load and then would come up with an error that certain things like apps aren't available. I would try to sign out and sign in again and sometimes I somehow get in and then sometimes I get the same error message. I did input 3 xbox live gold membership
    trials less than a week ago all together at the same time so I have a 2 day, 7 day, and 14 day trial going at the same time. I'm wondering if that is my issue because I'm also having signing in issues with my xbox one. If it's some other issue, how do I fix
    this or is this just an unnoticed xbox live issue going on that I don't know about and that xbox support doesn't know yet?

:)

SDJ09915, Nov 29, 2014
  2. my xbox live account WONT CONNECT

When i go to connect to my xbox live by signing into my profile it tells me that my xbox live has invalid issues and then it wont let me connect. what is this?

jimmyjames5348, Nov 29, 2014
  3. Maestro3
    Maestro3 Guest
    ALL MY GAMERSCORE HAS BEEN RESET

For those experiencing "gamerscore issues on XBOX LIVE", please sign out and then back into your profile to resolve.

-

If signing out and back into your profile doesnt correct the gamerscore , try re-downloading the profile.

Maestro3, Nov 29, 2014
  4. Issues signing into my xbox live profile

If you put all 3 trial codes together, it will not stack up. It will cancel the previous one and start fresh with the last code redeemed.

For the random disconnections, this is an issue with WiFi. Almost every Xbox 360 owner who randomly disconnects will find that using an Ethernet cord proves to be a 100% fix. WiFi is not consistent so you will experience many disconnections. Usually once
    every hour. Best option is to abandon WiFi and use an Ethernet cord.

If you are getting an error code while signing in, you have to best possible options. You may clear your "System Cache" 3 times then restart your console. If that did not work then you can delete your "PROFILE ONLY" and then clear your system cache, Restart
    Console, Re-download profile.

Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1C-44FD-999F-E27993913910, Nov 29, 2014
  5. I will assume this issue was resolved? Just checking in.

Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1C-44FD-999F-E27993913910, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

I will assume this issue was resolved? Just checking in.
  7. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

If you put all 3 trial codes together, it will not stack up. It will cancel the previous one and start fresh with the last code redeemed.

For the random disconnections, this is an issue with WiFi. Almost every Xbox 360 owner who randomly disconnects will find that using an Ethernet cord proves to be a 100% fix. WiFi is not consistent so you will experience many disconnections. Usually once
    every hour. Best option is to abandon WiFi and use an Ethernet cord.

If you are getting an error code while signing in, you have to best possible options. You may clear your "System Cache" 3 times then restart your console. If that did not work then you can delete your "PROFILE ONLY" and then clear your system cache, Restart
    Console, Re-download profile.
  8. Steve 1DC Win User

xbox live

Hi there. Thank you for your reply.

I sign into my profile on my Xbox 360, and when I sign in it signs me out of Xbox live. When I sign out of my profile I can sign back into Xbox Live again. it signs me out of Xbox live every time I sign into my profile.

Thank you
  9. thegame681 Win User

Connection tests fine, no xbox live service

same issue here i am signed into my profile but not connected to xbox live everytime they get new games they have this issue
  10. MichelleBennison Win User

xbox360 profile can't connect to xboxlive on this console

no this is an xbox 360 and an older model. Could that be the issue? My son can sign in to Live on his profile and play anything but not my profile. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Thema:

1. Issues signing into my xbox live profile - Similar Threads - Issues signing live

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  4. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  5. How to fix a sign in Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix a sign in Issue: So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no matter what I do I cannot sign in on a new...
  6. Having an issue with signing in…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having an issue with signing in…: my brother has just got a new Xbox and every time he turns it on it needs him to sign in. I’m pretty sure of how to solve the issue once he’s signed in however it needs him to input a code from...
  7. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  8. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  9. Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in: Hello, I have an Xbox Elite Controller, and I need to use the app in order to rebind the controller and check for updates. I have not been able to sign into xbox live for months now. I get an...
  10. Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...: I've been trying to sign in to my Xbox account on console for hours why is there no clear answer I cannot access any game or my own profile all other forums are saying there's issues with call of...