Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC

Discus and support Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anybody else having issues getting Halo MCC to install on their PC? I specifically subscribed to game pass to get the MCC, but it's unplayable. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Duffx8, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Duffx8
    Duffx8 Guest

Is anybody else having issues getting Halo MCC to install on their PC? I specifically subscribed to game pass to get the MCC, but it's unplayable. I keep attempting to download the game, and getting error code "0x803fb107" mid download. The end result being the game never gets installed fully, and I never even get to a point where I can launch the game.

I see MCC is available through Steam, but I would have to pay for it. I'm thinking this may be the best option for me if the Xbox app is unable to finish the process, I typically don't have any issues with games through Steam.

Anybody experience something similar, and find a solution? I would like to keep my game pass, so if there's a solution I'm here for it.

:)

Duffx8, Apr 25, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @Duffx8, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

Regarding your explanation, I believe you will need to follow the instructions on this link and your issue should be resolved.

Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Halo MCC

halo mcc is not play anywhere, it has to be purchased for each platform seperately. if you have gamepass ulimate or gamepass pc then you can download it as part of your sub.
  4. charlietroy1 Win User

Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

did this work on gamepass games or purchased? some I noticed had the" play anywhere " feature , I was able to download.
    It worked on GamePass for PC games, such as Halo MCC for Reach
  5. DarkrPhi Win User

Halo Reach will not install/launch xbox games pass for PC

You missed the edit lol

And yes mcc pc.is different from.gamepass for pc

They only added the halo 4 to complete mcc

But as with all disks versions mcc pc is still the same as xbox one

However mcc gamepass is completer
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Purchased Halo Master Chief Collection on PC - Isn't appearing in XBox One Library

if you have gamepass you can play halo mcc as part of that on both pc and console as its available for both, i know this is not a resolution to your issue as such but worth mentioning.
Thema:

1. Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC - Similar Threads - Issues Getting Halo

2. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  3. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  4. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  5. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  6. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  7. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  8. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.: Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using...