Issues for Looking for Group- Xbox

Discus and support Issues for Looking for Group- Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Posting ‘Looking for Group’ always results in an error, and I can never send any ‘I’m interested’ to any groups either. Always results in an error. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AnchorHound, Nov 11, 2023.

1. AnchorHound
    AnchorHound Guest

Posting ‘Looking for Group’ always results in an error, and I can never send any ‘I’m interested’ to any groups either. Always results in an error.

I am a child on a family account, but i have adult settings. Nothing is restricted at all, so I don’t see why this is happening. It’s frustrating and I would like an answer that doesn’t involve me checking my online safety settings, since i have done all of that from looking at the other threads. It is an Xbox. I have a wired connection, but it never worked when it wasn’t wired anyway.

Additionally, my brother (with the same online security and privacy settings) can post LFGs and send ‘I’m Interested’ to groups. Same Xbox XS, so it must be a problem with my account, not the Xbox.

I have restarted it. I removed my profile from the xbox and put it back on, nothing. Then i removed my profile from the xbox, then restarted it, then turned it off, then signed my profile back on, turned it off, on, still didn’t work.

Xbox Live and stuff is all good.

I’ve gotten help from many people. It’s not a network issue, not an xbox issue, not an online privacy settings issue, nothing wrong with my xbox live.

So.. yeah running out of options here.

:)

AnchorHound, Nov 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: