Issue with xCloud web preview audio

Discus and support Issue with xCloud web preview audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am testing the xCloud website thing. For some reason, even though I have restarted my computer and tried multiple games, the audio of the game does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TacticalHollow, May 3, 2021.

1. Issue with xCloud web preview audio

I am testing the xCloud website thing. For some reason, even though I have restarted my computer and tried multiple games, the audio of the game does not play and it's just a very choppy random noise.

I have my headphones plugged into my laptop rather than controller too, and don't see any reason for my audio to be glitching.

My laptop is plugged in and on best performance so that wouldn't be an issue either.

Any suggestions? (I am using firefox btw)

submitted by /u/TacticalHollow
    [link] [comments]

/u/TacticalHollow, May 3, 2021
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. Alvaro Magallanes Win User

Starfield saves dissapeared

I’m playing on my web browser through xcloud gaming I’m not sure if I can do that. Is there a solution for people playing on xcloud?

Thanks
  4. CptThade Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

Disagree, Switch is a mostly offline console that don't need good connection with web. This is not alternative. Xcloud unique service IMHO with great idea (using your console as web server for streaming or using microsoft azure services). I like xcloud
    more than switch :)
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Issue with xCloud web preview audio

1. Issue with xCloud web preview audio - Similar Threads - Issue xCloud web

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  10. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...