Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

Discus and support Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nash Spence, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Nash Spence
    Nash Spence Guest

Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

Hello,

I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox controller shows as paired (the Xbox button glows solid white), the controller does not appear as connected in the Windows device menu and no buttons register. The issue persists despite reconnecting the adapter and power cycling the controller (removing batteries and waiting). Restarting the computer resolves the problem but it reoccurs eventually.

Steps attempted:

1. Confirmed the controller and adapter drivers are up-to-date.

2. Tried reconnecting the adapter to different USB ports.

3. Ensured Windows 11 is fully updated.

None of these steps have permanently resolved the issue. Could you please assist with a solution or escalate this problem for further investigation?

Thank you for your assistance.

:)

Nash Spence, Jun 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: